Zoll X Series Advanced Monitor/Defibrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Zoll X Series is a portable defibrillator that combines defibrillation with advanced monitoring capabilities to provide monitoring of various vital signs such as ECG, CO-Oximetry, NIBP, IBP, CO2, temperature, and respiration. It is an excellent option for transporting critically ill patients and can be used in a variety of situations including trauma, cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, pediatric issues, and many other medical conditions. By utilizing Zoll X's innovative technologies like Real CPR Help and Real BVM help, the chances of successfully reviving a patient from cardiac arrest are significantly increased.
The X series is versatile as it can operate using rechargeable batteries or an auxiliary power supply. The Color LCD display allows simultaneous viewing of waveforms, numerical displays of the ECG, and respiratory readings, among others. Patient data can be stored within the defibrillator or transferred to a computer via the built-in USB port or wireless capabilities. The Zoll X Series is suitable for a wide range of patients, from neonates to adults. The previous iteration of the Zoll Defibrillator is known as the Propaq MD.
- Pulse oximetry
- Three invasive pressures
- Two temperature channels
- Non-invasive blood pressures
- Manufacturer: ZOLL
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Height with Handle: 10.4 in (26.4 cm)
- Height without the Handle: 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
- Width: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Depth: 7.9 in (20.1 cm)
- Weight without the battery and Paper: 10.6lbs
- Weight with the battery and paper: 11.7lbs
- Temperature: 0to 50°C
- Humidity: 15 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- EN ISO 9919 (per IEC 60068-2-64)
- RTCA/DO-160G (multiple helicopter frequencies)
- EN 1789 for ambulance
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, 100g, 6ms half sine
- EN 1789, 30” functional drop
- IEC 60601-1, Tested at 2 meters
- Altitude: -170 M to 4572 M (-557 feet to 15,000 feet)
- Temperature and Storage:
- Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- Humidity: 15 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 572 mbar to 1034 mbar
- Shock/vibration: MIL-STD 810G, Method 514.6, 4.4.2, Procedure II
- Safety Classification: Class 1 and internal power per IEC/EN 60601-1
- AC Auxiliary Operating Power:
- 100-240V 50-60 Hz, 2A
- 100-115V 400 Hz, 2A
- Output: 14.5V 4.15A 80W (peak)
Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 11.1Vdc, 6.6 Ah, 73Wh
- At least 6 hours of continuous monitoring of ECG, SpO2, CO2, three Invasive Pressure channels, and 2 channels of Temperature, with NIBP measurements every 15 minutes and 10 200 J shocks (display set to 30%).
- At least 100 discharges at maximum shock energy (200 joules).
- At least 3.5 hours pacing, with ECG, SPO2, CO2, three Invasive Pressures, temperature, NIBP every 15 minutes and pacing at 180 ppm, and 140 mA.
- At least 300 discharges at maximum shock energy (200 joules) with no parameters and 70% brightness.
- At least 10 discharges at maximum shock setting (200 joules) after a Low Battery indication.
- Battery Indicators: 5 Battery capacity LED indicators, Fault indicator, Recalibration indicator
- Recharge Rate: 100% in 4 hours, when initiated at Low Battery indication.
Monitor / Display:
- Size: 6.5 in (16.56 cm) diagonal
- Input: 3-lead, 5-lead, or 12-lead patient cable, paddles, or multifunction electrodes
- Type: Color LCD, 640 x 480 pixels, 800 MCD
- Sweep Speed (user selectable): 25 mm/sec or 50 mm/se
- Lead Selections: Paddles (Pads), I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V1-6
- Frequency Response (user selectable)
- 0.67 – 20 Hz Limited mode
- 0.67 – 40 Hz Monitor mode
- 0.25 – 40 Hz Filtered diagnostic mode
- 0.05 – 150 Hz Diagnostic mode
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Energy Selections: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 85, 100, 120, 150, 200 joules
- Energy Display: Display indicates selected and delivered energy
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new, fully charged battery
- Charge Controls: Front panel and on apex paddle
- Pads/Paddles: Hands-free pads and external adult and pediatric paddles.
- Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles.
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R wave. “SYNC” message was displayed on the monitor and markers were shown on both monitor and recorded ECG. Meets Clause 104 of AAMI DF80.
- Type: External transcutaneous pacing
- Pacer Rate: 30 to 180 BPM ± 1.5%.
- Output Current: 0 to 140 mA ± 5% or 5 mA (whichever is greater)
Modes: Demand and Fixed
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days