Zoll PD 1400 Defibrillator/Pacemaker
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The ZOLL PD 1400 Pacemaker/Defibrillator is an advanced medical device that combines several essential functions in one integrated and self-contained instrument. It includes a patented noninvasive temporary pacemaker, a DC defibrillator, a reliable monitor, and a recording system with an annotating strip chart.
Designed with convenience in mind, the PD 1400 is lightweight and compact, allowing for easy transportation alongside a patient. Its power source is an easily replaceable battery pack, which can be quickly recharged and tested using the ZOLL Battery Support System.
This versatile product can be used for cardiac pacing in conscious or unconscious patients for a duration of a few hours, serving as an alternative to endocardial stimulation. However, it must only be operated by qualified medical personnel who are trained to convert ventricular fibrillation, a life-threatening cardiac rhythm, into a normal sinus rhythm or any other rhythm that can produce significant heart beats with proper hemodynamic function.
- Can be operated either with ZOLL "hands-off" multi-function Electrodes or with standard defibrillation paddles and pacing electrodes.
- Designed for ease of use, maximum flexibility, and complete compatibility with other models in the integrated ZOLL system.
Offers a full range of features in one compact, ultra-rugged, and water resistant unit that weighs just 13 pounds, making it ideal for both pre-hospital and in-hospital transport use.
- Manufacturer: ZOLL
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Pacemakers/Defibrillators
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days