Stryker S3 MedSurg Bed
Couldn't load pickup availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The acceptable number of adverse events in your facility is zero. With the right technologies and processes in place, potential adverse events often can be predicted and prevented.
The exclusive BackSmart design makes tasks safer and easier. Controls are more accessible. Bending and pulling motions are minimized. Exclusive, two position siderails and StayPut technology help to reduce the risk of stress injuries.
All S3 beds are part of the our Connected Hospital which can link via wire or wirelessly to your hospital's choice of information systems.
- Centrally-located brake pedal 4-wheel, steel brake with swivel lock system
- (6) - (15 cm) casters
- One-touch 30-degree head of bed angle and lock
- One-hand, intermediate siderails
- StayPut bed frame design
- Open architecture flat litter deck
- Fowler angle gauge
- Four IV pole and traction equipment socks
- Four foley bag hooks
- Steer control
- Integrated pump holder
- Foot prop rod
- Downward motion interrupt
- CPR release and removable headboard
- Dual pedestal lift design
- Three-sided bed motion controls
- One-button cardiac chair position
- Foot end lock-out controls
- Foot end digital trend and fowler angle display
- Trend./reverse trend. controls
- Neutral accent panels
- Night light
- iBed upgradable
- DC motor
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 3005S3
- Category: Beds
- Technology: N/A
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED!)
- Warranty: 90 Days
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days