Stryker/Physio-Control Lifepak 9 Defribrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 9 is an advanced defibrillator/monitor equipped with a state-of-the-art microprocessor. This cutting-edge Lifepak 9 defibration system offers a straightforward and user-friendly operation. It boasts numerous features including high and low energy options, a cardioscope, non-invasive pacing, and the ability to monitor ECG with both 3-lead and 5-lead capabilities.
One remarkable feature of the Physio-Control Lifepak 9 is its hands-free defibrillation adaptor, enabling medical professionals to perform defibrillation without the need for manual intervention. The integrated microprocessor plays a vital role in this device by accurately determining the precise amount of joules required to effectively defibrillate a patient.
Moreover, the Lifepak 9 is designed to adapt to challenging situations, such as low battery power or lower voltage usage. Its versatile design includes paddles suitable for both adult and pediatric patients, ensuring optimal care for individuals of all ages.
- Microprocessor-based unit with optimal pacing
- Can operate on either AC power or internal battery power
- Built-in recorder and 3-5 lead ECG monitoring
- CRT Monitoring that can display heart rate and alarms
- Front panel push buttons provide controls for must functions
- Manufacturer: Stryker/Physio-Control
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Height: 35.2 cm (13.9 in)
- Width: 29.7 cm (11.7 in)
- Depth: 31cm (12.2 in)
- Weight: 12.7 kg (28lbs)
- General Specifications:
- Power Cord Length: 3m (10 Ft)
- Standard Paddle Electrode area: 82 square cm
- AC Input Option: 120 or 240 Vac nominal line voltage without adjustment.
- 50 or 60Hz, with adjustment in SET UP menu.
- Battery type: Sealed lead-acid, 16 Vdc nominal, 3 Amp-hour
- Low battery indicator: Advises operator to connect AC power.
- Battery Charge Indicator: Illuminates when battery is charging.
- Battery Charge Time: 24 hours to full capacity.
- Service Indicator: Indicates self-diagnostic routines have detected improper operation requiring service attention.
- Power Consumption: 160 Watts maximum while monitoring with recorder
- ON and Defibrillator Charging:
- ECG Monitor
- ECG Lead Selections: Std, Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via QUIK-LOOK® defibrillator paddles, FAST-PATCH® disposable defibrillation/ ECG electrodes or 3-lead patient cable.
- Patient Cable Length: 4.0m (13 ft) total length; 3.1m cable (10 ft) with 0.9m leads (3 ft)
- Common Mode Rejection: 100dB minimum with respect to chassis ground and 65dB minimum with respect to isolated ground, when measured at 60Hz. Common mode range for patient cable input ≥ 10 Volts peak with respect to isolated ground.
- Monitor Display Size:102mm (4 in) wide x 76mm (3 in) tall, non-fade
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/second
- Frequency Response: Non-diagnostic
- ECG Leads:1.0 to 40Hz (-3dB)
- Paddles: 2.2 to 20Hz (-3dB)
- ECG Size: Adjusts amplitude of ECG trace on monitor and strip chart recorder.
- Heart Rate Meter: 3 digit readout displays rates from 20 to 300 bpm. Heart rates outside this range do not yield valid systole tones or heart rate display. Heart Rate Alarm: User selectable alarm limits. Three high/low settings (150/40, 120/60, 160/90). Other limit options available via SET UP menu.
- 1 mV Cal: Momentary pushbutton switch on rear panel simulates a 1 mV signal pulse to the ECG input.
- ECG Output:1 Volt/mV
- Defibrillator Waveform: 5 millisecond monophasic pulse (Edmark)
- Energy Select:
- External Paddles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 360 Joules
- Internal Paddles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 50 Joules
- Charge Controls: Independent momentary push button controls on front panel and APEX paddle.
- Paddle Cord Length:3m (10 ft)
- Charge Indicators: Flashing lamps on paddle and front panel pushbutton along with increasing stored energy display indicate charge in progress.
- Upon full charge, energy available is displayed on monitor and charge completed tone sounds.
- Charge Time: Charge to 360 Joules in less than 10 seconds with a fully charged battery.
- SYNC: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient generated QRS complex.
- SYNC Indicator: Inverted triangle marker on displayed ECG waveform identifies synchronizer trigger point with respect to patient’s QRS complex
- Thermal Array Recorder:
- Paper Size: 50mm wide x 30m (100 ft)
- Paper Speed: 25mm/seconds
- Delay: ECG prints 8 seconds after first appearing on the monitor.
- Frequency Response: Non-diagnostic. Diagnostic available via SET UP menu.
- ECG Leads (non-diagnostic): 1.0 to 40Hz (-3dB)
- ECG Leads (diagnostic): 0.05 to 100Hz (-3dB)
- Paddles: 2.2 to 20Hz (-3dB)
- Annotation: Time, date, ECG lead, ECG gain, heart rate, defibrillation parameters, test load discharges
- CODE SUMMARY Critical Event Record: Digitally stored record of ECG and device parameters
- Atmospheric Pressure: 797mmHg to 500mmHg (-570 to 11000 ft)
- Relative Humidity:
- 0 to 95% (non-condensing) at 0 to 34°C
- 0 to 80% (non-condensing) at 35 to 45°
- Temperature Range: 0 to 45°C operating -30 to 65°C storage
All specifications at 20°C unless otherwise stated.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days