Stryker/Physio-Control Lifepak 20 Defribrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 20 is a portable defibrillator and monitor that offers ease of mobility for patients. It provides both manual and AED modes, giving users flexibility in their approach. In manual mode, it can deliver up to 360J of energy and offers synchronous cardioversion and pacing capabilities. The Lifepak Defibrillator system caters to both ALS and BLS users, ensuring its suitability for a wide range of medical professionals.
When switched to AED mode, the Lifepak 20 enables semi-automatic defibrillation through the utilization of the Shock Advisory System. This system is capable of analyzing and detecting a shockable rhythm, ensuring timely intervention. The defibrillator's color display presents waveforms for 3-lead ECG, alphanumeric values, as well as device instructions and prompts, enhancing usability and clarity of information.
The only notable distinction between the Lifepak 20 and the Physio-Control Lifepak 20E lies in their lithium-ion batteries. If you are seeking an alternative Lifepak defibrillator, consider the Physio-Control Lifepak 15 as an option.
- Semiautomatic defibrillator
- Noninvasive pacemaker
- Pulse oximeter
- Paddle accessories
- Manufacturer: Stryker/Physio-Control
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Height: 8.4" (21.3 cm)
- Width: 10.3" (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.3" 26.2 cm)
- Weight: fully featured defibrillator/monitor (pacing and SpO2) 5.58 kg (12.3lbs)
- The device is an AC line operated device with an internal battery as back up.
- AC Power: 90-132 VAC 50/60 Hz, 198-264 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Total power draw less than 75 Watts
- Internal battery back up: NiMh, batteries charge while device operates from AC power
- Operating time: a new fully charged internal backup battery will provide the following prior to shutdown: 120 minutes of monitoring, 135 minutes of monitoring without pulse oximeter, 90 360 joules discharges, and 70 minutes of monitoring plus pacing
- Typical battery charge time: <2 hours when the device is powered off and AC power is applied
- Low battery indication and message: when the device is unplugged from AC power, it switches to battery. When the battery gets low, the battery detection icon is indicated with low battery message in the status area, and warning tone occurs
- Height: 3.4" (8.63 cm)
- Width: 4.53" (11.5 cm)
- Resolution: 230 x 240 dot color active LCD
- Display Time: a minimum of 4 seconds of ECG and alphanumeric for values, device instructions or prompts. Option to display one additional waveform.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG.
- Data Management:
- The device can easily print a CODE SUMMARY report, including an introduction to the patient information and critical event record. The summary report also includes event and vital signs log, and waveform associated with certain events.
- The device can print archived patient records and has two data communications port, which supports a serial data cable.
- ECG: can be monitored through 3-wire or 5-wire ECG cables. Standard paddles or therapy electrodes are used for paddles lead monitoring
- Lead selections: Leads I, II and III with a 3-wire ECG cable, leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, and AVF, V acquired simultaneously with a 5-wire ECG cable
- ECG size: 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, 0.25 cm/mV
- Heart rate display: 20-350 bpm digital display
- Voice prompts: used for selected warnings and alarms, configured on/off
- SpO2: saturation range: 1 to 100%
- Saturation accuracy: (70-100%) (0-69% unspecified): Adults/ Pediatric: ±2 digits with no motion, ±3 digits with motion. Neonates: ±3 digits with or without motion
- SpO2 update averaging rate: user selectable 4, 8, 12 or 16 seconds
- SpO2 measurements: functional SpO2 values are displayed and stored
- Pulse rate range: 25 to 240 pulses per minute
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±3 digits without motion and ±5 digits with motion
- Frequency Response:
- Diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz or 0.05 to 40 Hz (user configurable)
- Monitor: 0.67 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz (user configurable)
- Paddles: 2.5 to 30 Hz
- Analog ECG Output: 0.67 to 32 Hz (except 2.5 to 30 Hz for paddles ECG)
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days