Stryker Neptune 3 Waste Management System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker Neptune 3 Waste Management System is engineered to efficiently evacuate surgical smoke and hazardous fluids from the surgical site. It boasts a quieter vacuum pump, operating at 4.3 sones, which is 48% less noise compared to its predecessor, the Neptune 2.
The unit is equipped with a 7-inch top display and an 8.4-inch main display for easy monitoring, multiple suction ranges, and an 8-hour ULPA filter for effective smoke evacuation. The system's stainless steel construction ensures durability, and it has a 400lb (181kg) lifting capacity. The Neptune 3 also features a durable epoxy powder-coated finish, dual flip-up armrests for easy patient transfers, and a 2-button submersible remote control for independent operation. It comes standard with a flip-up footrest and an adjustable lap belt for patient comfort and safety.
- Suction range between 50-520 mm-Hg.
- 7” top display and 8.4” Main LCD touchscreen display.
- Smoke evacuation capabilities that can an 80-hour ULPA filter with 10 speed settings. The smoke evacuation runs on a separate pump.
- Electronic overfill protection with mechanical backup.
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): Neptune 3
- Category: Surgical Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 30 Days
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 10-14 Days