Stryker Neptune 2 Docking Station
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker Neptune 2 Waste Management System with Docking Station is a closed fluid waste and smoke evacuation system used in surgical settings. The docking station, also known as the Docker, is a stationary unit centrally located to a power source, a fresh water source, and a drain. It is a component of the Neptune 2 Waste Management System.
The docking station is where the waste collected by the mobile unit, called the Rover, is emptied. Once the Rover is connected to the Docker, the fluid waste is emptied through the Docker waste outlet port to the facility's waste disposal system. The Neptune 2 Docking Station Instruction Poster provides information to facilitate trouble-free operation. The docking station is an essential part of the waste management system, ensuring the safe and efficient disposal of surgical waste while reducing exposure to surgical fluids.
- Connects to Stryker Neptune 2
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 0702-014-000
- Category: Surgical Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 30 Days
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 10-14 Days