Stryker 3002-S3 Med-Surg Standard Secure II Hospital Bed w/ StayPut Frame
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker 3002-S3 Standard Bed is a part of the Stryker 3002 S3 Med-Surg Bed series. It is designed to provide a secure and comforting environment for patients while offering efficiency and mobility for caregivers. The bed features a low height for safe entry and exit, retractable fifth-wheel steering, one-handed dampened siderail release, and auto contour. It also includes a photo-sensitive night light for patient comfort is designed to enhance patient care practices by providing a versatile and user-friendly solution for various care environments.
- The Stryker 3002-S3 Standard with StayPut Frame is a highly advanced and versatile hospital bed designed to enhance patient care and operational efficiency in healthcare facilities. Some of its key features include:
- StayPut Bed Frame Technology: The movement of the Stryker-exclusive StayPut Bed Frame maintains the relative location of the patient when the head of the bed is raised, reducing the need for patient repositioning once the bed adjustment is made.
- iBed Awareness: This feature monitors local bed status information and alerts caregivers visually, audibly, or remotely if preset parameters are compromised.
- Open Architecture Platform: The bed's open architecture platform provides better bedside data and greater flexibility to connect, thus improving care efficiencies to help prevent adverse events.
- Intermediate Support Position Siderails: The siderails have an intermediate support position to assist and encourage the patient during entry and exit, helping to reduce the risk of caregiver and patient injury.
- Customization Options: The Stryker 3002-S3 Signature Series Bed can be ordered with wood laminate inserts and customized insignia, logo, or award images to support the identity of the healthcare organization.
These features make the Stryker 3002-S3 Standard with StayPut Frame a comprehensive and advanced solution for patient care and operational needs in healthcare facilities.
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 3002-S3-ST
- Category: Hospital Beds
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED)
- Warranty: 30 Days
- Intended For: Hospital Bed
- Patient Weight: 500 lbs.
- Patient Surface (Standard): 35"x84"
- Patient Surface (Optional):
- Overall Dimensions: 95"x41.5"
- Height Range (Low/High): 16"-30"
- Fowler Angle: 0° to 60°
- Knee Gatch Angle: 0° to 45°
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: +10° / -10° (±1°)
- Minimum Under Stretcher Clearance:
- Design change to the fowler motor mount and from serial number. 090915820 and the CPU board software (Rev. G) supports the 37-pin iBed enhanced nurse call option.
- Launch of the iBed Wireless option and new roller bumpers for the patient helper accessory.
- Design change for foot end side rail mounting bolts.
- Added the power cord retainer for battery backup and Zoom options in 11/2012 which switched from the 3006-309-002 manual to the 3006-409-002 manual.
- Stardardized with the 3005 S3 head and foot boards CPR board option is removed due to the use of the 3005 S3 head board.
- Added the head end carriage bolt spacer back to limit the loadcell travel.
- Launch of the wireless bed option into production.
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days