Stryker 1588 AIM Platform Camera Console w/ Advanced Imaging Modality
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker 1588 Camera Console plays a vital role within an endoscopic camera system, capturing both still and video images in the course of surgical endoscopic procedures. This versatile system is designed to cater to a range of healthcare professionals, including plastic surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, ENT surgeons, urologists, general surgeons, gynecologists, cardiac surgeons, and thoracic surgeons, among others.
The Stryker 1588 Camera Console, also known as the Camera Control Unit (CCU), serves as the central hub for the 1588 AIM Camera system. It acts as the command center for the camera, receiving data and processing video and photographic images during surgical procedures. The console features a touchscreen interface, offering a range of controls, including adjustments for light levels, zoom settings, and white balance.
One particularly beneficial feature is the ability to select a Surgical Specialty setting, allowing the optimization of camera performance for specific surgical procedures. Additionally, the console can connect to various viewing and recording equipment, enhancing its versatility.
When linked with a Stryker device control console, it enables voice operation and control through the use of a graphic tablet. The console's connectivity includes one analog S-video port with a 4-pin connector and two digital DVI ports with a 29-pin connector for monitors. These DVI connectors are also compatible with analog output when used with a DVI-I to VGA adapter.
- 1920x1080p Native Resolution
- CMOS 3-Chip Camera Technology
- 9 Cross-Specialty Settings for optimized color and brightness
- 4 Camera Head Configurations
- 4 Programmable Buttons, 8 Customizable Functions
- Choose From 19 Functionalities
- Customizable Color Settings & Button Function Settings Per Surgical Specialty.
- 18mm Coupler w/ Single-Handed Focusing Design
- Ergonomic, Lightweight Camera Head Design
- Intuitive Touch Screen LCD Interface for Ease of Operation.
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Manufacturer (MPN): 1588-010-000
- SKU: EQ-EPK-I5010-US
- Category: Endoscopy
- Condition: New/Refurbished
- Warranty: 3 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."