Stryker 1010 Renaissance Stretcher/Gurney
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The versatile Stryker 1010 Stretcher serves multiple purposes, acting as a procedural stretcher, transport stretcher, and post-anesthesia stretcher. It features twin pedestal hydraulics that allow for easy adjustment of both the Hi-Low and Trendelenburg positions. Conveniently, the controls for these adjustments can be found on either side or both ends of the stretcher, depending on your preference.
- Head/Back section adjusts pneumatically
- Plastic base
- All 4 wheels brake from 1 pedal at foot and head end
- Wrap around bumpers prevent damage
- 8″ casters
- 26″ by 77″ patient surface area
- Collapsible side rails
- 5th wheel aids in steering
- Storage area at base is standard
- O2 bottle holder
- Transfer board, IV pole, and push handles optional
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 1010
- Category: Beds
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED!)
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Bed Width
- Overall 31.5”
- Patient Surface (Mattress) 26"
- Bed Length:
- Overall 83”
- Patient Surface (Mattress) 75.5”
- Bed Weight:
- Standard Configuration 280 lbs.
- Bed Height (to Litter Top):
- High 35.5"
- Low 22"
- Caster Diameter Side Rails (Fold):
- Height: 15"
- Height: 55"
- Fowler 0°-90°
- Knee Gatch 0°-30°
- Trend/Rev. Trend +12°/-18°
- Integrated Transfer System:
- Width 8”
- Length 44"
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days