Stryker Standard 1001 Advantage Stretcher/Gurney
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker Advantage Stretchers feature a highly adaptable design, offering both 26" and 29" patient surfaces that can be customized to best accommodate the needs of both patients and healthcare providers.
These stretchers are equipped with steel-ring brakes and the option for four-sided brake controls, guaranteeing a securely locked working surface. Moreover, there are available four-sided brake controls, except for the BIG WHEEL model, ensuring accessibility.
The stretchers also come with standard locking caster steering, which significantly enhances traction and maneuverability. This feature makes the stretcher easy to navigate, allowing for better cornering and overall ease of use.
- 3″ (8cm) mattress
- 8″ (20cm) Omni Surface™casters
- 26″ (66cm) or 29″ (73cm) wide patient surface
- Dual pedestal hydraulics
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics
- Fiberesin backrest/steel foot-end litter
- Fold-down side rails (models 1009, 1509 only)
- Glideaway™ siderails (models 1001, 1501 only)
- Four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel ring ring brakes with dual-end activators
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Locking caster steering
- Rubber bumpers
- Unilower pedal
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 1001
- Category: Beds
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED!)
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Overall Length: 83” (210.8 cm)
- Overall Width (siderails up): 31 ½” (80 cm)
- Overall Width (siderails down): 30” (76.2 cm)
- Height Overall – High Position: 35 ½” (90.2 cm)
- Height Overall – Low Position: 22” (55.9 cm)
- Patient Surface: 26” x 76” (66 cm x 193 cm)
- Siderails: 14” x 54” (35.6 cm x 137 cm)
- Caster Size: 8” (20.3 cm)
- Knee Gatch: 0° – 30°
- Backrest: 0° – 90°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ±18°
- Maximum Patient Weight: 500 lb. (226.8 kg)
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days