Skytron Hercules 6500HD Surgical Table
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Hercules Surgical Table also allows for effortless imaging access with its unique "C-arm" design. The open architecture of the table allows unrestricted 360-degree C-arm movement, making it ideal for any imaging procedure. The carbon fiber tabletop provides superior imaging quality and reduces scatter radiation.
In addition, the Hercules Surgical Table offers exceptional patient positioning capabilities with its powered lateral tilt, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg functions. The table also features a removable headrest with replaceable pads for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Overall, the Hercules Surgical Table provides a safe and efficient platform for any surgical procedure. Its durable construction, intuitive controls, and versatile imaging access make it a valuable addition to any operating room.
- Easy to use, one-touch hand control pendant.
- 4-point auto leveling braking system for added stability.
- Removable back and leg sections further extend the imaging window.
- 180 or 210° rotating top enhances C-arm access for patient positioning and surgeon comfort.
- 6700 Series Models:
- 1000 lb patient articulating weight limit.
- "Ultra-low" minimum table height position of 23".
- Automatic "Beach-Chair" position at a touch of a button for should arthroscopy and other upper body procedures.
- Trendelenburg: 30°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°
- Head Section:
- Raised: 0 to 15°
- Lowered: 0 to 90°
- Lateral Tilt: ± 30°
- Back Section:
- Down: 40°
- Up: 90°
- Seat Section:
- Flex: 0 to 40°
- Reflex: 0 to 90
- Leg Section:
- Down: 100°
- Up: 20°
- Width: 20" (22" w/ Rail)
- Return to Level: Yes
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 450 Watts
- Current Leakage: Less than 100 microamps
- Power Cord: 15 feet with hospital grade connector (removable)
- Warranty: 90 Days
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days