Stryker/Physio-Control Lifepak 15 Defribrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker/Physio-Control Lifepak 15 defibrillator/monitor offers a comprehensive range of monitoring capabilities that surpass any other defibrillator/monitor available. It provides continuous monitoring of all 12-leads in the background, promptly alerting the operator to any changes. Additionally, it offers the unique feature of EtCO2 measurement with continuous waveform capture. The device is equipped with Masimo Rainbow SET technology, allowing for noninvasive monitoring of carbon monoxide, SpO2, and methemoglobin levels, enabling the detection of previously challenging-to-diagnose conditions. The Lifepak 15 also includes the CODE-STAT data review software, which grants the operator the ability to transmit, analyze trends, and display recorded data for post-event review.
The Stryker/Physio-Control Lifepak 15 monitor utilizes advanced Lithium-ion battery technology to operate. It features the SunVue display screen, which ensures excellent visibility even in sunny conditions. Additionally, this monitor offers seamless data connectivity, enabling the effortless and secure collection and transmission of patient information. The Lifepak 15 defibrillator shares a similar design and user interface, facilitating a smooth transition and minimizing training expenses. Another remarkable member of the Lifepak family is the Physio-Control Lifepak 20 defibrillator.
- ADAPTIV Biphasic Technology Manual; AED External Defibrillation
- 8.4” Color LCD Screen
- CPR Metronome uses audible prompts to guide you without distracting vocal critique
- Noninvasive Pacing (Demand & Non-Demand)
- 12-Lead ECG capability
- 100mm Printer
- Lithium-ion dual battery system
- Handle that fits two gloved hands for easy pass off.
- Manufacturer: Stryker/Physio-Control
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Stryker Lifepak 15 General Specs:
- This defibrillator has six main operating modes:
- AED Mode: for automated ECG analysis and a prompted treatment protocol for patients in cardiac arrest.
- Manual Mode: for performing manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, noninvasive pacing, and ECG and vital sign monitoring.
- Archive Mode: for accessing stored patient information.
- Setup Mode: for changing default settings of the operating functions.
- Service Mode: for authorized personnel to perform diagnostic tests and calibrations.
- Demo Mode: for simulated waveforms and trend graphs for demonstration purposes.
- Physical Characteristics:
- Lifepak 15 Weight: Basic monitor/defibrillator with new roll paper and two batteries installed: 7.9 kg (17.5 lb) Fully featured monitor/defibrillator = with new roll paper and two batteries installed: 8.4 kg (18.5 lb)
- Lithium-ion battery: ≤0.6kg (1.3lb)
- Accessory Bags and Shoulder Strap: 1.77 kg (3.9 lb)
- Standard (hard) Paddles: 0.95 kg (2.1 lb)
- Height: 31.7 cm (12.5 in)
- Width: 40.1 cm (15.8 in)
- Depth: 23.1 cm (9.1 in)
- Display on the Model 15:
- Size (active viewing area): 212 mm (8.4 in) diagonal; 171 mm (6.7 in) wide x 128 mm (5.0 in) high
- Resolution: display type 640 dot x 480 dot color backlit LCD
- User Selectable Display Mode: full color or SunVue display high contrast
- Display: a minimum of 5 seconds of ECG and alphanumerics for values, device instructions, or prompts
- Display: up to three waveforms
- Waveform Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG, Sp02, IP, and 12.5 mm/sec for CO2
- Data Management on the Model 15:
- The device captures and stores patient data, events (including waveforms and annotations), and continuous waveform and patient impedance records in internal memory. The user can select and print reports, and transfer the stored information via supported communication methods
- Report Types:
- Three format types of CODE SUMMARY critical event record: short, medium, and long
- 12-lead ECG with STEMI statements
- Continuous Waveform (transfer only)
- Trend Summary
- Vital Sign Summary
- Total capacity is 360 minutes of continuous ECG, 90 minutes of continuous data from all channels, or 400 single waveform events.
- Maximum memory capacity for a single patient includes up to 200 single waveform reports and 90 minutes of continuous ECG
- The device can transfer data records by wired or wireless connection. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules, and its operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Serial Port RS232 communication + 12V available
- Limited to devices drawing maximum 0.5 A current
- Bluetooth technology provides short-range wireless communication with other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- ECG Parameter
- ECG is monitored via several cable arrangements:
- 3-wire cable is used for 3-lead ECG monitoring.
- A 5-wire cable is used for 7-lead ECG monitoring.
- A 10-wire cable is used for 12-lead ECG acquisition. When the chest electrodes are removed, the 10-wire cable functions as a 4-wire cable.
- Standard paddles or QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes are used for paddles lead monitoring.
- Frequency Response:
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz
- Paddles: 2.5 to 30 Hz
- 12-lead ECG diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz
- Lead Selection:
- Leads I, II, III, (3-wire ECG cable)
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, and AVF acquired simultaneously (4-wire ECG cable)
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, and C lead acquired simultaneously (5-wire ECG cable)
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, and V6 acquired simultaneously (10-wire ECG cable)
- ECG Size:
- 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, 0.25 cm/mV (fixed at 1 cm/mV for 12-lead)
- Heart Rate Display:
- 20–300 bpm digital display
- Accuracy: ±4% or ±3 bpm, whichever is greater
- QRS Detection Range Duration: 40 to 120 msecAmplitude: 0.5 to 5.0 m
Common Mode Rejection (CMRR):
- ECG Leads: 90 dB at 50/60 Hz
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days