Philips MRX/XL M3725A 50 Ohm Plug Style Test Load
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips 50 Ohm Test Load M3725A is designed for compatibility with MRx Defibrillators such as M3536A, M3535A, and Philips/Agilent HS XL Defibrillators, M4735A.
Crafted for durability, dependability, and user-friendliness, the Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator, equipped with the Philips ECG algorithm, delivers top-tier patient monitoring features, precise diagnostic measurements, established resuscitation therapies, and comprehensive CPR guidance.
- 3-Lead ECG
- Integrated Hard Paddles with Therapy Cable for Defib and Pacing
- Lithium Battery
- AC Power Supply
- Patient ready with all accessories.
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Part Number (OEM): M3725A
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Functional Condition: Used - "AS-IS"
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: Guaranteed No DOA!
- HeartStart MRx Defibrillator Monitor, 3-Lead
- HeartStart MRx Defibrillator Monitor, 12-Lead
- Philips HeartStart XL Defibrillator Monitor Model – M4735A
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days