- Height: 14.33” (36.4 cm)
- Width: 18.82” (47.8 cm)
- Depth: 5.98” (15.2 cm)
- Max Weight: 26.4lbs (12 kg)
Philips IntelliVue MX800 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips IntelliVue MX800 represents a cutting-edge touch screen device utilized for monitoring patients and recording crucial data. Its purpose is to provide accurate measurements and observations. This patient monitor seamlessly integrates with the MMS (Multi-measurement Modules), a series of versatile plug-in modules within the IntelliVue family. These modules cater to various medical domains such as anesthesia, critical and cardiac care, as well as neonatal care. The IntelliVue MX800 can function as a standalone monitor or be integrated into a comprehensive monitoring network within your medical facility. Notably, this remarkable device boasts a 19-inch color LCD screen that can be fully customized to accommodate the unique needs of each patient, regardless of their age or condition.
- Easy to use 19-inch touch screen interface
- Customizable display layouts for various monitoring modes
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygen calculations.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends.
- High-resolution trends to track changes.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MX800
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 10.0 lb.
- Warranty: 12-Months
- High Resolution Trend Waves:
- Measurements Available: HR, SpO2, Resp, tcpO2, Pulse, Perf, tcpO2, CO2, ABP, PAP, CVP, ICP, CPP, BIS, CCO, AWP, Anesthetic Agents, Delta SpO2, inO2
- Resolution: Measurement samples are taken at a resolution of four samples per second
- Update Speed: Waves are drawn at a speed of 3 cm/minute
- USB Interface (5 ports): USB 2.0 full-speed standard A receptacle
- RS232: RJ45 (8-pin)
- Basic Nurse Call Relay: RJ11
- Video Interface: DVI-I (Digital and analog, single link)
- ECG Sync Output/Analog ECG output: 1/4” stereo phone jack with tip, ring, and sleeve
- IntelliVue Instrument Telemetry Wireless Network: Internal WMTS Adapter
- Intellivue 802.11: Internal Wireless Adapter
- Short Range Radio Interface: Internal SRR Interface
- Measurement Link (MSL): ODU out (Proprietary)
- PC Comenents:
- Processor: Intele Core 2 Duo SP9300/SP9400
- Hard Disk: 160 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Power: <200W average
- Consumption Line Voltage: 100 to 240 V
- Current: 1.9 to 0.9 A
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- WSXGA 19” Display:
- Type: 48.2 cm active matrix color LCD (TFT)
- Resolution: 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+)
- Refresh Frequency: 60 Hz
- Useful Screen: 16.08” x 10.07” (40.85 x 25.59 cm)
- Pixel Size: 0.0096” x 0.0096” (0.244 x 0.244 mm)
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days