Philips IntelliVue MX600 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips Intellivue Philips MX600 865305 Bedside Monitor is a high-quality device. It features the IntelliVue MX600 Model Number 865305, which utilizes a 15" TFT WSXGA+ Color display for excellent visual clarity. Instead of a touch screen, the MX600 uses a trim knob as its primary input device. However, if desired, a remote control and computer accessories like mice, trackball, and keyboard can be added as optional features. Additionally, the Philips 865305 Monitor supports the Flexible Module Rack FMS M8048A, enhancing its versatility and functionality.
- Patient data management with tabular and high-resolution trends.
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-use touch screen.
- Simple menu hierarchy for fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Capable of functioning in a wireless infrastructure.
- Adjustable screen layouts.
- Built-in recorder.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MX600
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 10.0 lb.
- Warranty: 12-Months
- Height: 11.34” (28.8 cm)
- Width: 12.87” (32.7 cm)
- Depth: 7.17” (18.2 cm)
- Weight: 12.9lbs (5.9 kg)
- Operating Time: ~ 3-4 hours depending on monitoring configuration
- Charge Time: 3 hours when the monitor is off. 5 hours when the monitor is in use.
- Wave Speeds:
- Available for Standard Waves: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s with ±5% accuracy (guaranteed only for integrated displays)
- Available for EEG and BIS Waves: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 15 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 30 mm/s, 50 mm/s with ±5% accuracy (guaranteed only for integrated displays)
- High Res Trend Waves:
- Measurements Available: HR, SpO2, Resp, tcpO2, Pulse, Perf, tcpCO2, CO2, ABP, PAP, CVP, ICP, CPP, BIS, CCO, AWP, Anesthetic Agents, Delta SpO2, inO2
- Resolution: Measurement samples are taken at a resolution of four samples per second
- Update Speed: Waves are drawn at a speed of 3 cm/minute
- Display (12" WXGA):
- Type: 310 mm active matrix color LCD (TFT)
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA 16:10)
- Refresh Frequency: 59.9 Hz
- Useful Screen: 261.1 mm x 163.2 mm
- Pixel Size: 0.204 mm x 0.204 mm
- Power Consumption: <70 W average
- Line Voltage: 100 to 240 V
- Current: 1.2 to 0.5 A
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Resolution: 4h@12s, 24h@1min, 48h@5min for 50 numerics
- Capacity: 25 or 50 events for either 8 or 24 hours
- Episode Data: Configurable, either: 4 minutes of high-resolution trend or 20 minutes of numerics trend @ 12 sec. resolution or 15 seconds of 4 waves @ 125 samples/sec. (Snapshot) including all current numerics, alarms, and inops
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days