Philips IntelliVue MX400 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips IntelliVue MX400 patient monitor has been meticulously designed to cater to a wide range of requirements, offering a versatile and adaptable monitoring system. With its flexible and modular structure, the MX400 allows seamless integration with the Philips Multi-Measurement Module family and the IntelliVue gas analyzers, enabling an enhanced functionality through effortless plug-and-play convenience. Specifically tailored configurations for anesthesia, intensive care, cardiac care, neonatal care, and general care environments are available for these MX400 monitors. Philips also provides a diverse range of patient monitors, including the Philips IntelliVue MX 450, which belongs to the MX series.
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-use 9” touchscreen.
- Simple menu hierarchy.
- Adjustable screen layouts.
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MX400
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 10.0 lb.
- Warranty: 12-Months
- Width: 10.9 in ( 277 mm)
- Height: 11.3 in ( 288 mm)
- Depth:7.3 in (186 mm)
- Weight: 13.3lbs ( 6 kg)
- Power Specifications:
- Power Consumption <70 W average
- Line Voltage 100–240 V
- Current 1.2–0.5 A
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Style:230 mm active matrix color LCD (TFT)
- Size: 9 inch
- Resolution 800 x 480
- Useful screen 196.8 x 118.1 mm
- Pixel pitch 0.246 x 0.246
- Display Wave Speeds:
- Available for standard waves 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s with ±5% accuracy (guaranteed only for integrated displays)
- Standard 10Base-T and 100Base-TX (IEEE 802.3), auto-negotiation, full- and half-duplex
- Connector Isolation RJ45 (8 pins) Basic insulation (reference voltage: 250 V; test voltage: 1500 V)
- USB Interface:
- Standard USB 2.0 high-speed
- Connector USB series “Standard A” receptacle
- Power Low power port 4.4 V min., max. load for all ports together 500 mA
- Isolation None
- Temperature Range:
- Operating 0–40°C (32–104°F) When charging the battery, M3002A is mounted on the back, or with Smart Hopping Interface: 0–35°C (32–95°F)
- Storage -20–60°C (-4–140°F)
- Humidity Range:
- Operating 15–95% Relative Humidity (RH) (non-condensing)
- Storage 5–95% (RH)
- Altitude Range:
- Operating -500–3000 m (10000 ft)
- Storage -500–4600 m (15000 ft)
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days