Philips Intellivue MP70 M8007A Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips Intellivue MP70 Multiparameter Monitors. These monitors are part of the IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors, which provide care teams with the necessary information right at the patient's side. The common user interface and industrial design make these monitors user-friendly and visually appealing.
The Intellivue series includes various models to cater to different care settings. The MP40 and MP50 are portable options with Philips innovative portal technology. The MP60, MP70, and MP801 are suitable for intermediate and critical care, while the MP90 is designed for the highest acuity patients. The compact MP20 and MP30 are ideal for flexible care and patient transfer.
Overall, the Philips Intellivue MP70 Multiparameter Monitors, along with other models in the IntelliVue series, are available for rental, providing you with the necessary information and flexibility in acquiring these monitors for your healthcare facility.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- We've redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table.
- Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
- Smart' prioritization of patient information
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications – regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring to help reduce the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
- SpeedPoint operation
- Designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70).
- Customized viewing options
- View and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element — from waveforms to data labels — as desired.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 pre-set screen configurations.
- 38cm (15") color XGA monitor display with 4, 6 or 8* waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- No separate hard drive and no fan.
- IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MP70
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Philips FAST
- Nellcor OxiMax
- Temperature - Optional
- Recorder/Printer - Optional
- Options: TBD
- Software: TBD
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days