Philips Intellivue MP60 M8006A Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors from Philips is designed to provide care teams in hospitals with easy access to the information they need while being by the patient's side. These monitors present information in clear and meaningful ways, making it easier for healthcare professionals to analyze and make informed decisions.
One of the strengths of the IntelliVue family is its common user interface, which ensures that care teams can easily navigate and operate different models within the series. Additionally, the monitors boast outstanding industrial design, showcasing Philips' commitment to creating user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing medical devices.
The portable MP40 and MP50 models offer Philips' innovative portal technology, enabling care teams to access vital patient information on the go. The MP60, MP70, and MP80 models are designed for intermediate and critical care settings, providing enhanced functionality to cater to the unique needs of these patients. The highest acuity patients can benefit from the MP90 model, which offers specialized features to meet their specific requirements.
For flexible care and patient transfer, the IntelliVue series offers the compact MP20 and MP30 models. These monitors are networked, allowing seamless data transfer and continuity between different monitors throughout the patient's stay. This ensures that healthcare professionals can easily access and review up-to-date patient information, enhancing the quality of care provided.
Overall, the IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors from Philips is a comprehensive solution that caters to the diverse needs of care teams and patients in hospitals. With its user-friendly interface, innovative technology, and data continuity features, these monitors facilitate efficient and effective patient care.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis - connected.
- IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient's side.
- Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
- IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor.®
- High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue's portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- IntelliVue MP50 Portal technology - Compatible
- Waveforms - 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display - One integrated 30.5 cm (12") color SVGA
- Screen navigation – Touchscreen, Navigation Point
- Integrated measurement module slots - Four (optional)
- Multi-Measurement Server - Compatible
- Networking capability - Standard
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MP60
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Philips FAST
- Nellcor OxiMax
- Temperature - Optional
- Recorder/Printer - Optional
- Options: TBD
- Software: TBD
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days