Philips Intellivue MP50 M8004A Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips IntelliVue MP50 is a patient monitor that offers a flexible screen configuration to view the patient's vitals. The Philips MP50 can incorporate the Philips Multi-measurement Modules (MMS). With these modules, you can measure 12-lead ECG, arrhythmia analysis, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and SpO2.
Along with module configurations that include an anesthesia gas analyzer. The IntelliVue MP50 patient monitor has a 12 inch, touch screen, color LCD Display that can provide high-resolution waveforms and numeric data. The display can show up to 6 waveforms at once. The Patient Monitor has a user interface that makes the IntelliVue fast and easy to operate with color codes information and SmartKey.
The system can easily be connected to an intra-hospital network via the IntelliVue portal technology, where the patient's data can be shared to the network Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, and even an ECG management system.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- Intuitive user interface.
- Simple menu hierarchy gives fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends.
- Ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- Drug Calculator
- Settings “Profiles” for rapid case turnover.
- Patented automatic alarm limits help clinicians provide care more efficiently.
- Basic Event Surveillance for automatic detection of patient status deterioration.
- Neonatal Event Review keeps a record of rapidly changing condition of neonatal patients.
- User can freeze waves on the screen and measure parts of the wave using cursors.
- Bed-to-bed overview provides clinicians with an overview of all the patient beds in their care.
- User can silence alarms from remote beds.
- User can assign a monitor and a telemetry device to the same patient. The telemetry data can be displayed as a fixed monitor overview session on the monitor.
- Choice of input devices: touchscreen, navigation point, remote control, mouse, trackball, barcode reader, keyboard or remote SpeedPoint.
- 12" TFT flat panel display with SVGA resolution, wide viewing angle, large numerics, permanently visible alarm limits, and up to six realtime waves.
- Capable of functioning in a wireless infrastructure.
- Graphical measurement window shows which measurements are being measured by which device, making it easier to resolve measurement label conflicts.
- Timer application allows you to set timers to notify you when a specific time period has expired.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MP50
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Philips FAST
- Nellcor OxiMax
- Temperature - Optional
- Recorder/Printer - Optional
- Options: TBD
- Software: TBD
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days