Philips Intellivue M3002A X2 MMS Transport Bedside Patient Monitor - A01C18
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
This Philips IntelliVue M3002A X2 MMS transport bedside patient monitor is a cost-effective solution for healthcare facilities needing reliable patient monitoring equipment. Overall, the Philips IntelliVue M3002A X2 MMS is an excellent choice for healthcare providers needing a versatile and reliable patient monitoring solution.
The patient monitor is equipped with Philips Fast SpO2 technology that provides accurate and reliable oxygen saturation measurements. It also has NiBP (Non-Invasive Blood Pressure) measurement capability, allowing for quick and easy monitoring of a patient's blood pressure without requiring invasive procedures. The module also has temperature and IBP (Invasive Blood Pressure) monitoring capabilities.
- One of the lightest, smallest and rugged critical care transport monitors available.
- An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends.
- Crisp, colorful touchscreen with 3.5 display with seamless electronic recording.
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact
- IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors.
- Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor.
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time.
- Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use.
- The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension1 provides additional battery run time of up to six2 hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Part Number (OEM): M3002A X2
- SKU: EQ-M3002A-A01C18
- Software: REV. J
- Category: Patient Monitors
Parameter Option: A01C18
- SpO2 - Philips FAST
- ECG - 3/5/12-Lead
- Battery NOT INCLUDED!
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 3 Months
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days