Philips HeartStart XL M4735A Defibrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips HeartStart XL M4735A defibrillator and monitor has been specifically developed to fulfill all your resuscitation and monitoring requirements. This advanced device is lightweight, easily portable, and functions as a semi-automatic external defibrillator. It offers two distinct modes of operation: the Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Mode and the Manual Mode. Both of these modes utilize the innovative low energy SMART Biphasic waveform for effective defibrillation. In AED mode, the HeartStart XL diligently analyzes the patient's ECG, providing valuable guidance on whether or not to administer a shock.
In AED Mode, the HeartStart XL device examines the patient's ECG signals and offers guidance on whether administering a shock is necessary. Throughout the defibrillation process, the device provides clear instructions and relevant patient information through voice prompts. Additionally, these voice prompts are complemented by visual messages displayed on the device, further reinforcing the guidance provided.
The HeartStart XL device operates using both AC power and a rechargeable sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery. This battery has the capability to charge up to 200 joules in under three seconds. Taking good care of your batteries is crucial to ensuring they possess the adequate energy to power the M4735A and provide the necessary therapy.
- Manual or AED defibrillation modes.
- The HeartStart XL Delivers up to 200 joules in less than three seconds.
- ECG Monitoring with 3 or 5 lead patient cable on the HeartStart XL.
- Up to 100 hours of monitoring, or 50, 200-joule charge-shock cycles on the
- HeartStart XL battery power.
- EL or LCD Display.
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Height: 7.5 in (19 cm)
- Width: 14.8 in (37.6 cm)
- Depth: 13.7 in (34.6 cm)
- Weight: 13.2lbs (6 kg)
- HeartStart Battery:
- Type: HeartStart Rechargeable Sealed lead acid
- Operating Time: About 100 minutes
- Charging Time: About 14.5 hours
- Power: 2 Ah, 1
- HeartStart Display (EL):
- Type: EL - Electroluminescent
- Size: 4.5" x 3.4" (11.5 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Sweep Speed: 29 mm/s nominal
- Viewing Time: 4 Seconds
- HeartStart Display (LCD):
- Type: LCD - TFT Color Liquid Crystal Display
- Size: 4.3" x 3.3" (11.1 cm x 8.4 cm) on the HeartStart
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Sweep Speed: 29 mm/s nominaL
- Viewing Time: 4 Seconds
- AC Line Powered: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A
- HeartStart ECG Monitoring:
- Size: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV
- Heart Rate: 15 to 300 bpm
- Inputs: 3 or 5-lead patient cable
- Range: SpO2: 0 to 100%; Pulse Rate: 30 to 300 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 2% or 1 bpm (whichever is greater)
- Wavelength Range: 500 to 1000 nm
- Emitted Light Energy: ≤ to 15 mW
- Dispaly Update Interval: ≤ 60 seconds
- Resolution: 1%
- Yes in manual mode
- Noninvasive Pacing:
- Waveform: Monophasic Truncated Exponential
- Current Pulse Amplitude: 10 mA to 200 mA (5 mA Resolution); Accuracy 10 mA to 50mA ± 5mA, 50 mA - 200mA ± 10%
- Pulse Width: 20 ms with accuracy of +0, -5 ms
- Rate: 30 ppm to 180 ppm (10ppm increments); accuracy ± 1.5%
- Modes: Demand or Fixed Rate
- Refractory Period: 340 msec (30 to 80 ppm); 240 msec (90 to 180 ppm)
- Event Storage:
- Internal storage up to 300 events and 50 ECG strips at 11 seconds each
- Events can be marked with a Mark symbol and, if configured for dug annotation, the following labels can be added: Epinephrine (Adrenaline in
- U.K. & Australia, Atropine, Lidocaine, or other.
- Data Card Event Summary: One Data Card can store a minimum of 2 hours of continuous ECG waveforms and events.
- Thermal Array Printer:
- Continuous Real-Time Strip: User starts and stops the strip. The strip prints the selected ECG lead.
- Event Printing: Mark key automatically documents ECG and events during defibrillation episodes. The Mark key can annotate the event with one of the following labels: Epinephrine (Adrenaline), Atropine, Lidocaine, and other
- Auto Printing: The printer can be configured to automatically print on Mark,
- Charge, Shock, and Alarm
- Delayed Printing: The printer can be configured to run real-time or with a 6-second delay
- Speed: 25 mm/s with an accuracy of ± 5%
- Amplitude Accuracy: ± 10% or ± 50 uV, whichever is greater
- Paper Size: 50 mm by 30 m (100 ft)
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days