Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Philips Heartstart MRx is a compact and portable device that serves as a monitor/defibrillator. It boasts the ability to operate in four different modes: monitor, manual defibrillate, AED, and pacing. The primary goal of the Heartstart MRx defibrillator is to combine monitoring and resuscitation capabilities through the utilization of mutual-parameter functions. These functions include algorithms and options for transferring data, thus providing a comprehensive range of defibrillation therapies.
When it comes to performance, the Heartstart MRx is both swift and dependable, thanks to its 12-lead ECG and advanced STEMI support. The device is equipped with a sizable 8-inch color screen that can display up to four waveforms and numeric data. Additionally, the Philips Heartstart MRx has the ability to monitor various other parameters, such as arrhythmia detection, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, EtCO2, and temperature.
- Easy to use Interface with a large color display
- Can Display 4 waveforms and numerics, or all 12 leads and numerics
- Screen views can be customized to fit the user's preferences
- Normal or high-contrast view of easy viewing in different lighting conditions
- Seamless data transmission for 12 lead ECGs with optimal wireless link
- 10 hours of monitoring with 2 fully charged batteries
- Ready-For-Use indicator
- Optimal AC or DC battery options
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Part Number (OEM):
- Category: Defibrillators/Pacemakers
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 90 Days
- MRx Dimensions (w/o External Paddles):
- Width: 12.4 in (31.3 cm)
- Depth: 8.3 in (21 cm)
- Height: 11.7 in (29.5 cm)
- MRx Dimensions (With External Paddles):
- Width: 13.4 in (34 cm)
- Depth: 8.3 in (21 cm)
- Height: 13.6 in (34.5 cm)
- 13.2 lb (6kg): Base unit with 1 MRx battery, pads, and pads cable.
- +4.1 lb (1.86 kg): With added MRx carrying case.
- +2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg): With added MRx paddle tray and external standard paddles.
- Water Resistance: Meets IEC 60601-2-4
- Solids Resistance: IP2X
- Operating: 32º - 113º F (0º - 45º C)
- Storage: -4º - 158º F (-20º - 70º C)
- Humidity: Operating: 0% to 95% relative
- Safety: Meets EN 60601-1, UL 2601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1-M90 CSA, EN 60601-2-4
- MRx Display:
- Dimensions: 8.4 in diagonal (12.8 cm x 17.1 cm)
- Type: TFT color LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Wave Viewing Time: 5 seconds (ECG)
- Strip Chart Printer:
- Standard: 50 mm (paper width) thermal array printer.
- Optional: 75 mm (paper width) thermal array printer.
- Continuous ECG Strip: Prints primary ECG lead with event annotations and measurements in real-time or with a 10-second delay.
- Auto Printing: The printer can be configured to print significant events, charge, shock, and alarms.
- Reports: Event Summary, 12-Lead, Vital Signs Trending, Operational Check, Configuration, Status Log, and Device Information.
- Paper Size:
- 1.97 in (50 mm) W by 100 ft. (30 m) L.
- 2.95 in (75 mm) W by 100 ft. (30 m) L.
- Model: MRx (M3535A)
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of patient impedance.
- Output Energy: Manual (selected): 1-10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 120, 150, 170, 200 Joules maximum energy, limited to 50 Joules for internal defibrillation. AED Mode (single energy output): 150 Joules into a 50-ohm load.
- Charge Time on the MRx: Less than 5 seconds to 200 Joules with a new, fully charged lithium-ion battery at 25º C.
- Shock Delivery: Via multifunction defib electrode pads or paddles.
- Quick Shock: Less than 10 seconds from the cessation of CPR to shock delivery.
- Patient Impedance Range
- Minimum: 15 ohm (internal defibrillation); 25 ohm (external defibrillation).
- Maximum: 150 ohm.
- AED Mode on the MRx: Shock advisory sensitivity and specificity meet AAMI DF-39 guidelines.
- MRx Battery:
- Type: 6.0 Ah, 14.8 V, rechargeable lithium ion.
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Width: 3.8 in (95 mm)
- Depth: 1.6 in (42 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)
- Charge Time: Approximately 3 hours to 100%, 2 hours to 80%.
- At least 5 hours of monitoring with ECG, SpO2, CO2, temperature, and two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP measured every 15 minutes, and 20 200J discharges (with a new, fully charged battery, operating at room temperature, 25º C).
- At least 3.5 hours of monitoring with ECG, SpO2, CO2, temperature, and two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP measured every 15 minutes, and pacing at 180ppm at 160mA.
- Battery Indicators:
- Battery gauge on battery, the capacity indicator on display; flashing RFU indicator, chirp, and ‘Low Battery’ message appears on display for low battery condition when 10 minutes of monitoring time and 6 maximum energy discharges remain (with a new battery at room temperature, 25º C).
- Data Storage:
- Internal: 12 hours of continuous ECG waveforms and events, maximum capacity of 55 event summaries.
- Data Card: 60 event summary reports or 240 megabytes of patient data.
- ECG and Arrhythmia Monitoring:
- Up to 4 ECG waves displayed and up to 2 ECG waves print simultaneously.
- Lead I, II, or III obtained through a 3-lead ECG cable and separate monitoring electrodes. With a 5-lead cable, obtain leads aVR, aVL, aVF, or V. Pads ECG obtained through 2 multifunction defibrillation electrode pads.
- Lead Fault: ‘Lead Off’ message and dashed line displayed, if an electrode or lead wire becomes disconnected.
- Pads Fault: Dashed line displayed if a pad becomes disconnected.
- Heart Rate Display: Digital readout on display 15 to 300 bpm, accuracy ±10%.
- Heart Rate Arrhythmia Alarms: HR, Asystole, VFIB/VTACH, VTACH, extreme tachycardia, extreme bradycardia, PVC rate, Pacer not capture, Pacer not pacing.
- ECG Size: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV, autogain.
- Available Options:
- Non-Invasive Pacing: SpO2 pulse oximetry.
- Non-Invasive Blood pressure: CO2 monitoring.
- Invasive Blood Pressure (2 lines): Continuous temperature monitoring.
- 12-Lead Acquisition: 12-lead transmission.
- Q-CPR Measurement and Feedback: Audio recording.
- ACI-TIPI & TPI Predictive Instruments: Periodic clinical data transmission.
- Batch/LAN Data Transfer
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days