PENTAX EPK-i5010 Video Processor - UNIT ONLY!
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
PENTAX EPK i5010 Video Processor
The EPK-i®5010 is the most recent FDA-approved PENTAX Medical video processor. It offers the well-known and robust software-based platform, which enables it to be easily connected with your hospital or clinic network via network cabling. The horsepower of this processor also provides the practitioner with highly illuminated HD pictures and unique image-enhancing capabilities known as PENTAX i-SCANTM.
- Find More Disease
- EPK-i®5010 with PENTAX i-SCAN™ technology provides tools which may help to improve characterization and increase detection of disease
- EPK-i®5010 delivers high definition imaging when used with the PENTAX Medical 90i and i10 Series endoscopes
- Easy to Use
- PENTAX i-SCAN™ has three preset modes (Modes 1,2 and 3) to help you find more disease.
- The EPK-i®5010 has the ability to have user profiles saved in order to accommodate the setting preferences of each individual physician
Interfaces with EMR systems and endowriters.
- The PENTAX EPK-i5010 Video Processor has been cleared for use with the PENTAX camera heads, endoscopes, light sources, monitors and other ancillary equipment for gastrointestinal endoscopic diagnosis, treatment and video observation.
- The PENTAX EPK-i5010 includes PENTAX i-Scan, a digital, post-processing imaging enhancement technology.
- i-SCAN is intended to be used as an optional adjunct following traditional white light endoscopy and is not intended to replace histopathological sampling. i-SCAN is compatible with PENTAX Medical K-series and i-Series gastrointestinal videoscopes and colonovideoscopes.
- Structure enhancement: an imaging processing technique that electronically emphasizes the detailed patterns and edges of an image to increase sharpness.
- Manufacturer: Pentax
- Manufacturer (MPN):EPK-i5010
- SKU: EQ-EPK-I5010-US
- Category: Endoscopy
- Condition: Used
- Warranty: None - "AS-IS"
In addition, per eBay requirements, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."