Omega 120H/L High-Low Flow O2 Blender
Couldn't load pickup availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
OMEGA 120H/L HIGH-LOW FLOW O2 BLENDER
Blend Air and Oxygen with Omega’s O2 Blender: The 120H/L Flow O2 Blender mixes medical grade compressed air and oxygen to provide a pressurized gas source ranging from 21% to 100% oxygen.
The 120H/L Flow O2 Blender compliments care for patient transports.
- Compact Size
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Calibration
- Proven Design
- Manufacturer: Omega
Part Number: (OEM): Omega-120H/L
- Category: Suction Regulators
- Accessories: Fittings Included
- Condition: New
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Size: 3.5”H (9cm) x 2.25”W (5.6cm) x 4.5”D (11.5cm)
- Model Weight: 2.75lbs (1.4 kg)
- Gas Supply Pressure: 30 - 75 PSIG (2.11 kg/cm2 - 5.27 kg/cm2)
- Knob Adjustment Range: 21% - 100%
- Primary Outlet: Bottom Port
- Primary Outlet Flow Range: 15 to 120 LPM (no bleed)
- Maximum Flow @ 60% knob setting: 120 LPM
- Flow @ 21% or 100% knob setting: 90 LPM
- Bypass Flow (loss of air or O2): 90 LPM
- Auxiliary Outlet: Right Side Port (facing unit)
- Auxiliary Outlet Flow Range: 2 to 100 LPM (bleed 10 - 12 LPM)
- Accuracy: ±3% of full scale over the stated flow ranges
- Alarm/Bypass Activation: When inlet gas pressures differ by 20 PSI ±2 or more
- Alarm Sound Generator: Vibrating Reed
- Alarm/Bypass Reset: When inlet pressure differential is 6 PSIG or less
- Pressure Drop: Less than 6 PSIG at 50 PSIG inlet pressure and 40 LPM
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days