Olympus THUNDERBEAT ESG-400 Electrosurgical HF Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus THUNDERBEAT ESG-400 Electrosurgical Generator provides a wide range of surgical energy options, including monopolar, bipolar, and advanced bipolar modes, catering to various surgical needs in open, laparoscopic, and endoscopic procedures.
- Universal HF Generator
- 4 output sockets for monopolar and bipolar HF
- Special “High Power Cut” mode for instant plasma ignition and start of cutting
- Unique, “fast spark monitor” to allow for a controlled, clean cut regardless of the tissue conditions
- Unique bipolar resection function
- 4.000 measurements per second monitoring Current, Impedance and Voltage
- Autostart and Autostop fuction
- Constant monitoring system for patient plate
- EndoAlpha compatible
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): ESG-400
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 27.6lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 6.1 in. (15.6 cm)
- Width: 14.5 in. (37 cm)
- Depth: 18.3 in. (46.5 cm)
- Weight: 27.6lbs (12.5 kg)
- Voltage Range: 100 to 120 V~ / 220 to 240 V~
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500 VA
- Power Fuse: 10 A (only FST-series from Schurter)
- High-Frequency Functions: Monopolar/bipolar
- High Frequency: 430 kHz ± 20%
- Maximum High-Frequency Power: 320 W
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days