Olympus EVIS EXERA II TJF-Q180V Therapeutic Video Duodenoscope
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus TJF-Q180V Video Duodenoscope is designed to provide excellent visualization of the gastrointestinal tract, extending down to the duodenum, all within a minimally invasive procedure. With its slender 11.3-millimeter insertion tube, it easily navigates the delicate human anatomy, making it suitable for non-sedated procedures that typically require minimal recovery time.
This duodenoscope features an enhanced valve design for air, water, and suction, allowing for the efficient removal of any visual obstructions, ensuring a clear view throughout the procedure. Its distal end is highly flexible, with the ability to bend up, down, right, and left, enabling a thorough and detailed inspection.
The Olympus TJF-Q180V is compatible with Olympus CV-190, Olympus CV-180, Olympus CV-160, and Olympus CV-140 video processors, enhancing its versatility and utility for a range of endoscopy procedures.
ALL SCOPES ARE REFURBISHED TO OEM SPECS:
- Patient Ready
- Leak Tested
- Angulation Checked
- Channels Checked
- Image Checked
- 90 Day Warranty
- Unique dual locking mechanism for efficient short guidewire exchange in combination with dedicated V-System ERCP devices.
- High image quality with sharp, crisp details, and large display size.
- Narrow Band Imaging enhances observation of the mucosa and capillaries.
- Slim 11.3 mm insertion tube.
- Wide 4.2 mm diameter channel.
- Four-way angulation (120° Up, 90° Down, 110° Right, and 90° Left) facilitates approach to the papilla of Vater.
- FuIly compatible with the CV-160 and 140; use of CV-180 enables the full feature set.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): TJF-Q180V
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Duodenoscope, Small Intestine
- Physical Specifications:
- Channel Width: 4.2 mm
- Working Length: 1240 mm
- Field of View: 100°
- Direction of View: Backward side viewing 5°
- Depth of Field: 5-60 mm
- Outer Diameter: 13.7
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.3
- Max Angulation Up: 120°
- Max Angulation Down: 90°
- Max Angulation Right: 110°
- Max Angulation Left: 90°
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days