Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastrointestinal Videoscope
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 gastro videoscope is the perfect blend of high-quality imaging and a slender design. Its remarkably thin insertion tube, measuring only 8.8 mm, makes it exceptionally well-suited for various applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract, covering everything from observation to treatment. This device offers versatility and precision for gastroenterological procedures.
ALL SCOPES ARE REFURBISHED TO OEM SPECS:
- Patient Ready
- Leak Tested
- Angulation Checked
- Channels Checked
- Image Checked
- 90 Day Warranty
- Outstanding image quality: The scope delivers crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in an easy-to-view large display size.
- Slim design: The scope's insertion tube features an 8.8 mm diameter along its entire length for improved insertion capability.
- Scope ID function: The GIF-Q180 stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): GIF-Q180
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Stomach, Wide Angle
- Physical Specifications:
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm
- Working Length: 103 cm
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 3-100 mm
- Outer Diameter: 8.8 mm
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 8.8 mm
- Max Angulation Up: 210°
- Max Angulation Down: 90°
- Max Angulation Right: 100°
- Max Angulation Left: 100°
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days