Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-H180 Gastrointestinal Videoscope
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-H180 gastroscope sets a new standard for high-definition image quality. With resolutions that significantly surpass conventional video technology, this device incorporates Narrow Band Imaging to enable enhanced visualization of capillaries and mucosal tissue. This results in remarkably detailed and clear images for improved diagnostic capabilities in gastroscopy procedures.
ALL SCOPES ARE REFURBISHED TO OEM SPECS:
- Patient Ready
- Leak Tested
- Angulation Checked
- Channels Checked
- Image Checked
- 90 Day Warranty
- Superior image quality and observation: An HDTV-compatible CCD chip delivers sharp images to help physicians provide accurate screening and diagnosis, and a
- Close Focus optical system allows detailed observation without electronic magnification.
- Narrow Band Imaging: NBI capabilities enhance observation of capillary and mucosal structures.
Generous channel: The 2.8 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices.
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): GIF-H180
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Stomach, High Definition
- Physical Specifications:
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm
- Working Length: 103 cm
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 2-100 mm
- Outer Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 9.8 mm
- Max Angulation Up: 210°
- Max Angulation Down: 180°
- Max Angulation Right: 100°
- Max Angulation Left: 100°
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days