Olympus EVIS EXERA II CF-Q180AL Video Colonoscopexera
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus EVIS EXERA II CF-Q180AL/I colonovideoscope stands out with its high-resolution full-screen images and a convenient forward water jet for easy cleaning. It's designed for optimal handling, featuring innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology that allows for the adjustment of the insertion tube's flexibility.
Additionally, the scope boasts a generous 3.7 mm diameter channel within a 12.8 mm diameter insertion tube, ensuring it can accommodate a wide range of endoscopic devices while still maintaining effective suction capability. This combination of features makes it a versatile and practical choice for various clinical applications.
ALL SCOPES ARE REFURBISHED TO OEM SPECS:
- Patient Ready
- Leak Tested
- Angulation Checked
- Channels Checked
- Image Checked
- 90 Day Warranty
- High-resolution, wide-angle images: High-resolution images feature an extra-wide 170° field of view in a large-size display for detailed examination of the colon.
- Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved handling: The CF-Q180AL/I features innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): CF-Q180AL
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Full Colon, Wide Angle
- Physical Specifications:
- Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
- Field of View: 170
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing
- Depth of Field: 3-100
- Outer Diameter: 13.2
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8
- Max Angulation Up: 180
- Max Angulation Down: 180
- Max Angulation Right: 160
- Max Angulation Left: 160
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days