Olympus EVIS EXERA II CF-H180AL HD Video Colonoscope
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Olympus EVIS EXERA II CF-H180AL colonovideoscope sets a high standard for image quality with its HDTV compatibility, delivering the utmost resolution and clarity. Its advanced features include Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), which amplifies the visualization of mucosal tissue and capillary structures. An ingenious Close Focus function provides electronic magnification by simply bringing the scope tip closer to the observation area.
With a spacious 3.7 mm diameter channel (within a 12.8 mm diameter insertion tube), it can accommodate a diverse array of endoscopic devices while still retaining suction capabilities. This scope is designed to meet a wide range of clinical needs with exceptional imaging and functionality.
ALL SCOPES ARE REFURBISHED TO OEM SPECS:
- Patient Ready
- Leak Tested
- Angulation Checked
- Channels Checked
- Image Checked
- 90 Day Warranty
- Enhance visualization: Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of the mucosa. The extra-wide 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates, shorter examination times, and enhanced procedural efficiency.
- Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved handling: The CF-H180AL/I features innoflex™ Variable Stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): CF-H180AL
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Full Colon, High Definition
- Physical Specifications:
- Channel Width: 3.7
- Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
- Field of View: 170
- Depth of Field: 2-100
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8
- Max Angulation Up: 180
- Max Angulation Down: 180
- Max Angulation Right:160
- Max Angulation Left: 160
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days