Olympus ENF-P4 Fiber Rhino-Laryngoscope
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The HOPKINS® telescope from KARL STORZ delivers excellent image quality with optimal brightness, contrast and detail features thanks to its unique rod lens system.
The arthroscope portfolio includes telescopes with various diameters ranging from 1 mm to 4 mm. A selection of sheaths with various locking mechanisms, which are coordinated with HOPKINS® telescopes, ensures the safe locking of the telescope in the sheath.
- HOPKINS telescopes and sheaths for optimal vision
- Diverse product range covers all arthroscopic interventions
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Part Number: (OEM): ENF-P4
- Category: Endoscopes - Flexible
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Optical System:
- Field of View: 85º
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 5-50mm
- Outer Diameter: 3.4mm
- Outer Diameter: 3.6mm
- Range of Distal End Bending: Up/Down 130º
- Total Length: 530mm
- Instrument Channel:
- Inner Diameter: 2.4mm
- Minimum Visible Distance: 5.0mm
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days