Moog / Curlin 6000 CMS PainSmart IOD EPI Ambulatory Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Moog / Curlin 6000 CMS is an advanced portable infusion pump that provides a range of therapeutic options. It offers various infusion modes including Continuous, PCA, PCEA, TPN, Intermittent, and Variable, making it highly adaptable to your specific requirements. Additionally, it generates comprehensive reports and detailed information for each usage. The Moog / Curlin 6000 CMS is renowned for its exceptional reliability and consistent performance. Furthermore, the pump has been enhanced with new software that significantly minimizes the occurrence of errors..
- Improved display design with larger brighter screen for ease of view and programming
- Improved titrate performance and programming
- New packaging design to increase reliability
- Easier access to information through “Information On Demand” feature
- Manufacturer: Moog / Curlin
- Part Number: (OEM): 6000 CMS
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 1.10lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Size: 5.1” (13 cm) x 4.0” (10.2 cm) x 2.5” (6.4 cm)
- Weight: 18.1 ounces (513 grams)
- Display: 2.5” (6.3 cm) x 1.2” (3.1 cm) Continuous backlit with AC
- Flow and Volume:
- Flow Rates: 0.1 - 400 mL/hr, increments of 0.1 mL/hr
- Flow Rates: (PCA) 0.1 - 50 mL/hr IV, 25 mL/hr EPI, 5 mL/hr SQ Max
- Volume Limits: 1.0 - 9,999 mL, increments of 0.1 mL
- KVO Rates: 0.0 - 10 mL/hr (not available in PCA mode)
- Units: mL, mg, mcg
- Bolus Volume: 0.1 - 9.9 mL
- Max # of Boluses: 15/hr
- Patient Bolus: 0.1 - 9.9 mL/dose
- Mechanism Curvilinear peristaltic pump action
- Therapies Supported Continuous, PCA, TPN, Intermittent, Variable
- Bolus Lockout 1 - 60 minutes, increments of 1 minute
- Power Source 2 “C” alkaline batteries, AC,external rechargeable battery pack
- Operating time (Fully charged batteries): Nominal 10 hrs. at 400 mL/hr, Nominal 30 hrs. at 125 mL/hr, Nominal 85 hrs. at 2 mL/hr
- Alarms Air-in-line, high upstream pressure, occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, empty battery
- Adjustable Alarm Volume High / Med / Low / Silent
- Data Log 6,000 events, including line pressure, volume infused, time
- Security Unused therapies can be blocked out, four access levels, different lock box sizes
- Software Protocol Library: multiple categories and potential for over 100 protocols
- Administration Sets DEHP-free set configurations, needle less injection sites, 0.22 and 1.2 micron filtered sets, yellow-striped epidural sets, sets with 15 0 mL integral fluid containers
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days