Mindray V12/V21 Patient Monitor V Dock Station - 0998-00-1801-01
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Mindray V12/V21 Patient Monitor V Dock Station is a crucial component that connects to the Mindray "V" series patient monitors. It is designed to enhance the functionality and connectivity of the V12 and V21 patient monitoring systems. The V Dock Station allows for seamless integration and immediate connectivity through its VAccess application, enabling access to patient data streams, including electronic medical records, at a single location without compromising patient monitoring. The system also features a modern user interface, interchangeable system elements, and integrated wireless capability. The V12 with an integrated module bay can serve dual functions as both a bedside and transport monitor.
- Connects to the Mindray "V" series patient monitors.
- Manufacturer: Mindray
- Part Number (OEM): 0998-00-1801-01
- SKU: EQ-0998-00-1801-01-R
- Category: Patient Monitors
- Parameter Option: N/A
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Warranty: 3 Months
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days