Mindray/Datascope DPM7 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Mindray DPM7 represents an exceptional multi-parameter patient monitor that is equipped with a distinctive split-screen feature. This remarkable attribute enables operators to simultaneously observe the 5-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG) while analyzing real-time data. Consequently, the inclusion of the DPM7 in your Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or Operating Room (OR) would be highly advantageous.
Featuring a 17-inch touchscreen display with high resolution, the Mindray patient monitor facilitates convenient patient monitoring. Moreover, this advanced monitor offers an extensive range of monitoring capabilities. These include providing clinicians with the ability to monitor multi-vector arrhythmias, as well as 3, 5, and 12-lead ECGs. Additionally, it allows for the monitoring of respiratory rate (RESP), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), ST analysis, cardiac output (CO), continuous cardiac output/ mixed venous oxygen saturation (CCO/SVO2), carbon dioxide (CO2), up to 8 invasive blood pressures, and multi-gas analysis for five different agents. The monitor also incorporates an auto-ID feature and enables data storage for future reference.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- Multi-parameter monitor
- Multi-gas analysis
- Pulse Rate
- Multi-vector arrhythmia and ST analysis
- 3, 5 and 12-Lead ECG monitoring
- Clear 17” high-resolution color touchscreen
- Comes standard with lithium-ion batteries
- Customizable touchscreen quick-action keys for efficiency
- Large numerics display mode for increased visibility
- Manufacturer: Mindray/Datascope
- Part Number: (OEM): DPM7
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 32lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Physical Dimensions: 14.6” (370mm) H x 15.7” (400mm) W x 7.6” (193cm) D
- Weight: > 31.9lbs (14.5 kg) including display, MPM, AG module, 2 lithium batteries, recorder, CF components
- Display: 17” (432 mm)
- Power Supply: 1 AC power connector
- Network: 2 RJ45 network connectors, 100 BASE-TX
- Video: 1 standard DVI-D video interface connector
- Auxiliary output: 1 BNC connector
- Equipotentiality: 1 equipotential grounding connector IEEE 802.11g WiFi compatible
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 425 - 809 mmHg, 430 - 795 mmHg (Microstream CO2 module), 428 - 790 mmHg (Sidestream CO2 module), 525 - 900 mmHg (AG module)
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 104°F (5° to 40°C), 32° - 104°F (0°C to 40°C) Microstream CO2 module, 41° - 95°F (5°C to 35°C) Sidestream CO2 module, 50° - 104°F (10°C to 40°C) AG Module
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 120 - 809 mmHg, 430 - 795 mmHg (Microstream CO2 module), 428 - 790 mmHg (Sidestream CO2 module), 525 - 900 mmHg (AG module)
- Inspiration Time (Ti):
- 0.11 to 10 s (adults)
- 0.1 to 10 s (pediatric patients, neonates)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240VAC
- Current: 2.8 to 1.6A
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days