Mindray/Datascope DPM6 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Mindray/Datascope DPM6 patient monitor provides a comprehensive range of features designed to cater to the requirements of intensive care units (ICUs) and operating rooms (ORs). These features include advanced capabilities like multi-vector Arrhythmia and ST analysis, Cardiac Output (CO) measurement, Continuous Cardiac Output (CCO/SVO2) monitoring, CO2 measurement, up to 8 invasive blood pressure readings, and 5-agent multi-gas analysis with automatic identification and data storage.
The Mindray/Datascope monitor is equipped with a 12.1-inch touch-screen exhibit, offering excellent visibility, convenient menus for quick access, user-friendly touch function keys, and a range of trend features.
Designed specifically for critical care settings, the DPM 6 provides an extensive array of parameters and features that are perfectly suited for managing patients with varying levels of acuity. These include the ability to analyze arrhythmias and ST segments using multiple leads, measuring cardiac output (CO), continuous cardiac output (CCO/SVO2), and monitoring up to 8 invasive blood pressures.
In addition to its application in critical care, the Mindray/Datascope DPM 6 also serves as a comprehensive anesthesia monitor in the operating room. It offers an optional multi-gas module, BIS technology for monitoring the depth of anesthesia, and MAC measurements to ensure a complete anesthesia monitoring package.
With its enhanced functionality and modular scalability, the Mindray/Datascope DPM 6 is an exceptional value proposition that caters to a wide range of monitoring requirements. Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for healthcare professionals seeking a reliable and efficient monitoring solution.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- Robust measurement set for mid to high acuity environments
- Enhanced data storage and recall capabilities
- 3, 5, and 12-Lead ECG
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis (optional)
- Up to 8 invasive blood pressures (optional)
- SpO2: Masimo SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- CO2: DPM Sidestream or Oridion® Microstream®
- CCO/SVO2 capability when interfacing with Vigilance II®
- Cardiac output, pulmonary artery wedge pressure, and hemodynamic calculations provide the tools for cardiac monitoring
- Optional BIS™ technology
- Available multi-gas module
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wireless 2.4Ghz (802.11g)
- Manufacturer: Mindray/Datascope
- Part Number: (OEM): DPM6
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 12.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Size: 11.7” (H) x 13.2” (W) x 7.3” (D) 29.7 cm (H) x 33.6 cm (W) x 18.6 cm (D)
- Weight: 15.8lbs (7.2 kg)
- Including 12.1” touchscreen display, MPM, and ECG, NIBP, SpO2 accessories
- AC Voltage: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.5 to 1.4A
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium ion
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Run Time: Lithium ion: 2hrs using 2 new, fully charged batteries and monitoring ECG, SpO2 and auto NIBP
- measurements every 15min at 25°C
- Recharge Time: 6hrs maximum
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days