- Overall length w/plug: 20.4” (51.8 cm)
- Overall width: 15.3” (38.9 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 15.8” (40.1 cm)
- Minimum countertop area: 15.3” x 17.9” (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm)
Midmark Ritter M9 UltraClave Dental Steam Autoclave Sterilizer
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Midmark Ritter M9 packs all of the reliable sterilizing power you need into a compact unit perfect for areas with limited space. With our strong heritage of quality, value and reliability, you can’t go wrong with the Ritter M9. The M9 is simple to use and effective. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press “Start” and the M9 fills with the correct amount of water. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door opens automatically.
- Exclusive automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick drying time on the sterilizer.
- Steam flush pressure pulse air removal ensures proper steam penetration in the autoclave.
- Self-program controls on the autoclave enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed autoclave controls for convenience.
- LCD for easy view of autoclave indicators
- Manufacturer: Midmark Ritter
- Part Number: (OEM): M9
- Category: Autoclaves
- Condition: Refurbished
- Warranty: 3 Months
- 9” diameter (22.9 cm)
- 15” depth (38.1 cm)
- 3.5-gallon usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Tray Capacity:
- Two large –7.3”W x 12” L x .8” D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Two small– 5.6” W x 12” L x .8” D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Sterilizer weight: 73lb (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81lb (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- Electrical Requirements:
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- Safety Standards Review:
- UL61010-1, UL61010-2-040
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days