Midmark Ritter 417 Podiatry Chair
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Midmark 417 Podiatry Chair is a tailored solution for your practice, combining modern aesthetics with practical features for the convenience of podiatrists, patients, and staff. Its contemporary design showcases clean and handsome lines, while its functionality enhances the overall experience. The foot control is not only easy to program but also highly responsive, requiring just a touch to position each patient's feet precisely.
This podiatry chair offers the flexibility to re-position patients during procedures without compromising the sterile field, and it ensures stability on the floor without slipping, sliding, or scuffing. For added convenience, the optional Hand-held Commander can be mounted on either side of the foot section, providing seven additional choices for enhanced control and ease of use. The Midmark 417 Podiatry Chair is a comprehensive solution designed to meet the specific needs of podiatry practices.
- Adjustable height, tilt, - work standing or sitting.
- Fastest power podiatric chair - 1 button control.
- Foot control (standard) - 3 power positioning, 2 programmed choices.
- Hand-held Option - 3 power positioning, 4 programmed choices.
- One-touch automatic return - saves seconds on each procedure.
- Deep, sculptured cushions - built-in pillow.
- Duplex hospital-grade electrical receptacle - left and right.
- Vinyl upholstery - stain-resistant; Velcro-fastened.
- ISO 9001 Certified.
- Manufacturer: Midmark Ritter
- Part Number: (OEM): 417
- Category: Tables - Procedure
- Condition: Refurbished
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Minimum Height:
- Chair Position: 22-1/2’’
- Table w/o tilt: 19-1/2’’
- Maximum Height:
- Chair position: 41’’
- Table w/o tilt: 38-1/2’’
- Table w/maximum tilt: 38-1/2’’
- Table w/maximum tilt, maximum lift, foot section fully extended: 58’’
- Back reclined: 70’’
- Foot section fully extended: 78.69’’
- Foot section: 14’’ long
- Back: 22-3/4’’ tapering to 17-1/2’’
- Seat: 22-3/4’’ tapering to 21-1/2’’
- Foot: 21-1/4’’ tapering to 17-3/4’’
- Total w/arms: 28.12’’
- Arm rest width: 3.12’’
- Debris Tray:
- 8-3/4’’ W x 12-1/2’’ L x 1-3/4’’ D
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 amps
- Two hospital-grade duplex electrical receptacles, rates 115 VAC. 60 Hz, maximum 6 amps.
- Chair Options:
- Stainless-steel debris tray, 9-1/2’’ W x 11-1/2’’ L x 2-1/2’’ D
- Vinyl scuff cover for foot rest
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days