Medtronic AEX Generator 40-405-1
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Medtronic AEX Generator is an advanced electrosurgical device that utilizes radio-frequency technology. This state-of-the-art generator has the capability to power both monopolar and bipolar handpieces simultaneously. By delivering radio-frequency (RF) energy to the handpiece, it effectively performs cutting and coagulation procedures on soft tissues.
For monopolar applications, the Medtronic generator incorporates a rotary peristaltic pump. This innovative feature allows for the simultaneous delivery of saline, which aids in hemostatic sealing and coagulation of tissues and bones. This ensures optimal performance and precision during surgical procedures.
In addition, the Medtronic AEX Generator is equipped with a user-friendly color touchscreen display. This intuitive interface provides easy access to various settings and features, enhancing the overall user experience. Furthermore, the generator offers audio feedback in the form of activation and alarm tones, providing real-time information and alerts to the surgical team.
Designed for a wide range of surgical specialties, including general, plastic, and reconstructive surgery, ENT, Gynecologic, Orthopedic, Arthroscopic, Spinal, and Neurological procedures, the AEX Generator is a versatile and indispensable tool in the operating room. Its advanced capabilities and user-friendly features make it an essential device for surgeons seeking optimal efficiency and precision in their surgical interventions.
- Handpiece control
- Handpiece with footswitch control
- Simultaneous activation of 2 handpieces
- Device default settings recognition
- Monopolar and Bipolar outputs
- Connection to Patient Return Electrode
- Color LCD to prompt the user for input and to display informational, error, and fault messages
- Audio feedback of activation and alarm tones
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Part Number: (OEM): 40-405-1
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 9.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Width: 14.5 In (36.8 cm)
- Height: 6.5 In (16.5 cm)
- Length: 17 In (16.5 cm)
- Weight: <20 ls (9 kg)
Diagonal: 7 In (17.8 cm)
- Height: 3.5 In (8.9 cm)
- Width: 6 In (15.2 cm
- Operating Conditions
- Temperature: 50℉ - 104℉ (10℃ - 40℃)
- Humidity: 15% - 85% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
- Storage Conditions
- Temperature: -4℉ - 149℉ (-20℃ - 65℃)
- Humidity: 0% - 85% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
- Leakage Current
- Low Frequency (50/60Hz)
- Earth leakage current in normal condition <5 mA
- Earth leakage current in single-fault condition <10 mA
- Enclosure (touch) leakage current in normal condition <100 μA
- Enclosure (touch) leakage current in single fault condition <500 μA
- Patient leakage current in normal condition <10 μA
- Patient leakage current in single fault condition <50 μA
- High Frequency (RF)
- Monopolar RF leakage current <150 mA
- Bipolar RF Leakage Current <100 mA
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days