Smiths Medical/Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Medfusion 3500 serves as a syringe pump designed to administer medication to patients through a range of syringe sizes, spanning from 1 mL to 60 mL. It incorporates two sensors that ensure the infusion occurs at the predetermined rate. The Medfusion Syringe infusion system guarantees precise delivery of medication or nutrition, tailored to each patient's requirements. Versatile in nature, the 3500 Syringe can be employed in both intensive care units and operating rooms, accommodating patients of all ages, including adults, children, and newborns. Operating the Medfusion syringe pump is user-friendly, as it possesses the ability to automatically identify different types and sizes of syringes. Moreover, it is compatible with the majority of syringe models offered by major manufacturers in the market.
- Variable flow rates as low as 0.01 mL/hr up to 1130 mL/hr
- Offers a low flow capacity with small and larger syringes
- Compatible with syringe brands such as: BD, B. Braun, Monoject, Terumo, Baxa,Neomed and Philips
- Can connect with a Patient Data Management system
- MRI Compatible
- Programable dose limits on the Medfusion infusion pump
- Rapid Occusion Detection
- Post-Occusion Bolus Reduction
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical/Medfusion
- Part Number: (OEM): 3500
- Category: Syringe Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 3.8lbs.
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Width: 10.5” (27cm)
- Height: 5.1” (13cm)
- Depth: 5.5” (14cm)
- Weight: 3.8lbs (Pump only); 1.7 kg
- Nominal ±2% excluding syringe variations
- Flow Rate Ranges:
- Dependent upon syringe size 0.01 ml/hr to 1130 ml/hr
- Delivery Modes:
- Body Weight
- Volume Over Time
- Custom Dilution
- Delivery Options:
- 13 options include Loading Dose, Bolus Dose, Standby, Volume Limit and KVO Rate.
- Power Sources:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30VA
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Optional External DC Input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 Watts
- Safety Class II – Type CF
- Internal Battery Capacity:
- At 25° C – 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 ml syringe with fully charged battery
- User-Defined Delivery Libraries:
- Four libraries with 16 profiles per library
- One library is “E-Plates” for optional rapid setup
- MRI Tested:
- May be used in MRI rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 gauss
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days