Karl Storz 4.0mm 30Â° Hopkins II Telescope, Eyepiece
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The HOPKINS® telescope from KARL STORZ delivers excellent image quality with optimal brightness, contrast and detail features thanks to its unique rod lens system.
The arthroscope portfolio includes telescopes with various diameters ranging from 1 mm to 4 mm. A selection of sheaths with various locking mechanisms, which are coordinated with HOPKINS® telescopes, ensures the safe locking of the telescope in the sheath.
- HOPKINS telescopes and sheaths for optimal vision
- Diverse product range covers all arthroscopic interventions
- Manufacturer: Karl Storz
- Part Number: (OEM): 28731BWA
- Category: Endoscopes - Rigid
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 2.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Type of Scope:
- Outer Diameter:
- Direction of View:
- 30º - Forward Oblique Telescope
- Angle of View:
- Enlarged View, Wide Angle
- Light Transmission Medium:
- Fiber Optic Light Transmission
- Position of Fiber Optic Connection:
- 6 h
Light Post Direction:
- Large Joint Arthroscopy - Hip, Knee, Shoulder
- 28315 CR High Flow Arthroscope Sheath, with snap-in coupling mechanism, diameter 5.5 mm, working length 13.5 cm, two stopcocks, rotatable, for use with HOPKINS Telescope 0º , 30º , 70º and Obturators 28126 BC/BT/BS, 28134 O, color code: blue
- 28136 CR High Flow Arthroscope Sheath, with snap-in coupling mechanis, diameter 6.0 mm, working length 13.5 cm, two stopcocks, rotatable, for use with HOPKINS Telescope 0º , 30º , 70º and Obturators 28126 BC/BT/BS, 28134 O, color code: red
- 28126 BT Obturator, semisharp, for use with Arthroscope Sheaths 28229 DR, 28129CR, 28126 CR/R/B, 28136 CR, 28135 CR and 28136 EC, color code:green-red-yellow
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days