Hillrom P3200 VersaCare Med-Surge Hospital Bed
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Hillrom VersaCare P3200 Hospital Bed seamlessly integrates a user-friendly design with cutting-edge engineering to offer an exceptional patient experience. Specifically crafted to provide top-notch care for patients with moderate to high levels of medical complexity, this bed incorporates a wide array of advanced safety features and innovative technologies into a versatile healing system. Allowing for effortless control, the bed's intuitive interface enables seamless connectivity, remarkable adaptability, and unparalleled functionality. It is these outstanding qualities that have established the VersaCare as one of the most esteemed models within the esteemed Hill-Rom product range.
- One-Button Boost feature helps patients move toward the head of the bed
- The Point-of-Care control panel uses easy to read digital displays and simple icons
- 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm with advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of bed
- FlexAFoot platform extender customizes the bed length up to 12″ and helps keep patients from sliding down the bed
- LowChair Function allows the patient to be placed in an upright sitting position while keeping the bed low
- Smart Bed technology is enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- Integrated easy to reach patient-controls allows the patient to adjust the bed to their own needs without the caregiver’s assistance.
- Headboard and push handles maintain the same height regardless of the patient surface height
- Hands-free control features foot controls to adjust the bed
- Low overall height that makes getting in and out of bed easier for more active patients
- Hands-free foot controls allow the caregiver to adjust the bed from any side
- Integrated battery backup so the bed can be repositioned as desired during patient transfers
- Digital head of bed angle display with 30° head of bed alarm
- Integrated obstacle detection
- CPR release lever instantly lowers the head of the bed for chest compressions
- Bed frame smoothly moves into 5 functional positions for patient positioning and care:
- Reverse Trendelenberg
- Manufacturer: Hillrom
- Part Number (OEM): P3200
- Category: Beds
- Technology: N/A
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED!)
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 84″ x 36″
- Low Position Height: 18″
- High Position Height: 37″
- Surface Length: 86″ Extended/ 75″ Retracted
- Overall Length: 94.5″ Extended/ 82.5″ Retracted
- Overall Width: 37″ Siderails Stowed/40″ Siderails Up
- Caster Wheel Diameter: 5″
- Bed Angles:
- Head section: 0-65°
- Knee section: 0-16°
- Foot section: 0 to -27° for chair position
- Max Trend/Reverse Trend: 15°/10°
- Brake Not Set alarm
- Easy-to-grip side rails
- Four wheel braking
- Brakes lock both rolling and swiveling
- Integrated nightlight
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days