GE Vivid S70N Portable Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The GE VIVID S70N v202 Ultrasound System is one of GE’s newest premium, high-end cardiovascular ultrasound systems on the market today. The S70N is replacing the older GE VIVID S6 while incorporating GE’s new cSound imaging technology. GE’s new cSound imaging technology is the new standard in ultrasound imaging. GE’s new cSound technology allows the ultrasound system to process more information upfront, using a software-based beamformer technology instead of a hardware-based beamformer such as traditional scanners today.
A software-based beamformer allows most of the image data to be processed before being displayed on the screen filtering out any type of artifact from the image. Another huge improvement from the Vivid S6 to the Vivid S70 is the ability to scan with two XDclear transducers. The S70N can use both XDclear probes that will help improve depth penetration and overall provide superior image quality.
The S70N also has the ability to do 4D TEE if needed, making it a completely versatile ultrasound system. Upgradeable options include Stress Echo, Auto Ejection Fraction, Automated Function Imaging, LVO contrast, Scan Assist Pro, and DICOM Connectivity. Like all Vivid ultrasound systems, the VIVID S70N will also be able to send in a raw data format for easy connectivity to Echopac V201.
- 12.1" touch screen
- 19" LED monitor with articulating arm
- Flex Fit - Adjust control panel and monitor for comfort and convenience
- Easy mobility with smart standby
- Small Footprint
- Adult Echo Color Doppler - M5Sc phased array cardiac transducer merges matrix array with high-performing XDclear technology and provides ultra-wide bandwidth and superb image quality
- B-Flow - a digital imaging technique that provides real-time visualization of vascular hemodynamics using techniques to boost blood echoes
- 4D TEE supports invasive surgical procedures
- Auto EF - Based on a 2D-speckle tracking algorithm, assists in measuring the most commonly used parameter to describe the LV function.
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI) - Assess and quantify left ventricular wall motion, calculating a large set of parameters.
- Auto LVQ - Fast, easy two-click method of placing points which defines the initial endocardial border.
- Smart Stress - A stress package with memory buffer offers pharmaceutical, treadmill, and bicycle stress exam protocols, with user-configurable templates and shuffle mode.
- FlexiSlice - Easily switch from volumes to slice and back in live or replay mode
- Triplane Imaging - lets you image three planes from the same heartbeat, with high temporal and spatial resolution.
- Sector Cardiac Probes
- GE M5Sc-D
- GE 6S-D
- GE 12S-D
- Linear Probes
- GE 9L-D
- Convex Probes
- GE C1-6-D
- Non-imaging Doppler Probes
- GE P2D
- Specialty Probes
- GE 6Tc-RS
- GE 9T-RS
- GE 6VT-D
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: Vivid S70N
- Category: Ultrasound - Machines / Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD