GE Venue Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
Venue – Designed for multidisciplinary use in the shock room and in the emergency department.
Venue can be used for diverse applications in the point-of-care area. With a battery life of up to 4 hours, the robust premium ultrasound system can be used in many acute situations. It includes automated tools which enable you to quickly get the information you need to make fast decisions when triaging patients in medical shock.
The shock toolkit is composed of automated tools, such as Auto IVC, Auto VTI and Auto B-Lines, that support you in obtaining the information you need, as quickly and uncomplicated as possible, to make timely therapy decisions for shock patients.
- Seamless flat display. For easy cleaning.
- You can focus on the patient. Easy and intuitive to use.
- ECG and TEE functional.
- Backed by a multi-year warranty.* Support you can rely on.
- Big wheels. Small Footprint. Move the Venue where you need it.
- Convenient button probe. Control the system with programmable buttons on the probe handle. Three-handed procedures become two-handed procedures.
- Ready to use when you need it. Up to 4 hours of battery power. An easy-to-see count-down timer changes when battery is running low.
- 19-inch LCD multitouch monitor on height-adjustable articulating swivel arm.See the image across the room, reposition it for procedures.
- Four probe ports. For a wide variety of examination possibilities.
- Intelligent cable management. Transducers on Top keep the cables off the ground.
- Network technology with cutting-edge security standards. You can easily integrate the Venue into your network – by cable or optionally via WLAN.
- Micro-Convex Probes
- GE E8CS-SC (Venue 50)
- GE 10C-RS (Venue 50)
- Sector Phased Array Probes
- GE 3S-SC (Venue 40/Venue 50)
- Convex/Curved Probes
- GE 4C-SC (Venue 40/Venue 50)
- Linear Probes
- GE 12L-RS (Venue 40)
- GE L8-18i-SC (Venue 40/Venue 50)
- GE 12L-SC (Venue 50)
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: Venue
- Category: Ultrasound - Machines / Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD