GE Venue Go Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
Venue Go – Point of care ultrasound system for the critical moment.
- Improved mobility with small footprint – even in tight spaces
- Perfectly suited for central emergency rooms, intensive care units and OR areas
- Configurable for use as a standing unit and either on or without a cart
- Optional wall mounting available
- Unique adaptability - Use the system as a cart-based console, desktop unit or with a wall mounting (optional).
- Full image mode - Simple user interface.
- Button probe - Control the system with freely programmable keys directly via the probe – for more flexibility.
- 15’’ monitor - Size designed for variable use locations and easy transportation.
- Cardiac assessment - TEE and ECG functions.
- Intelligent cable management - Transducers on Top keep the cables off the ground.
- Seamless display - Easy cleaning and disinfection.
- Up to 2 hours battery operation - Integrated charging status indicator (with traffic light function).
- Multipurpose handle - For height adjustment with integrated cable management.
- XDclear Linear Probes
- GE L4-20t-RS
- Matrix Array Probes
- GE ML6-15-RS
- Micro-Convex Probes
- GE 8C-RS
- Intracavitary Probes
- GE E8C-RS
- Sector Phased Array Probes
- GE 3Sc-RS
- GE 6S-RS
- GE 12S-RS
- Convex/Curved Probes
- GE C1-5-RS
- Linear Probes
- GE L4-12t-RS (w/ Buttons)
- GE 12L-RS
- GE L8-18i-RS (Hockey Stick)
- GE 9L-RS
- GE L10-22-RS
- Specialty Probes
- GE 6Tc-RS TEE (Transesophegeal)
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: Venue Go
- Category: Ultrasound - Machines / Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD