GE LOGIQ E10s Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The LOGIQ E10s Series empowers you to make a difference in your patients’ lives by supporting your expertise with next-generation, leadership ultrasound.
Point of care specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in the obese patient.
Next-generation, leadership ultrasound, the new LOGIQ E10s system from GE Healthcare provides multi-purpose capabilities in a scalable configuration – a smart investment that will meet your patient needs and support your growth for years to come
- B-Flow, a technique to visualize real-time hemodynamic flow and vessel wall definition
- MVI: Micro Vascular Imaging is High-definition flow mode helps clinicians assess vascular problems with ease
- Radiantflow™: Provides a near-3D look to enhance visualization of tiny vessels, especially when combined with Micro Vascular Imaging (MVI)
- LOGIQView an integrated, extended field of view B-mode imaging with measurement capability
- CrossXBeam™ (spatial compounding)
- SRI HD (Speckle Reduction Imaging in High Definition) with Organ Specific Imaging
- Coded Harmonics
- DICOM*** software package providing Verify, Print, Store, Multiframe, Modality Worklist, MPPS (Modality Performed Procedure Step), Storage Commitment, Media Exchange and Enhanced US Volume Storage. Additionally, supports Query/Retrieve and Structured Reporting.
- 3D/4D Convex/Curved Probes
- GE RAB6-D
- 3D/4D Intracavitary Probes
- GE RIC5-9-D
- Micro-Convex Probes
- GE IC5-9-D
- Sector Probes
- GE M5Sc-D
- Convex/Curved Probes
- GE C1-6-D
- GE C1-6VN-D
- GE C2-7-D
- GE C2-9-D
- GE C2-9VN-D
- GE C3-10-D
- Linear Probes
- GE L2-9-D
- GE L2-9VN-D
- GE L8-18i-D
- GE ML6-15-D
- Specialty Probes
- GE 6Tc-RS
- GE P2D (Pencil)
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: LOGIQ E10s
- Category: Ultrasound - Machines / Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD