GE LOGIQ e Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
Those were the values users requested that drove the creation of the NextGen LOGIQ e. Its imaging engine comes from GE’s flagship console systems, delivering crisp images in a compact package.
Point of care specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in the obese patient.
The system includes innovative features that help simplify point of care procedures and enhanced cybersecurity measures from the Windows® operating platform.
- B, CFM, M, PW, PDI
- Anatomical M-Mode
- 15’’ High-Resolution Color LCD Screen
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- Adaptive Color Enhancement (ACE)
- TruScan Architecture (TruAccess, SmartScan, ComfortScan)
- External USB DVD-RW Drive
- Sector Probes
- GE 3S-RS
- GE 3Sc-RS
- GE RS-RS
- Convex Probes
- GE 8C-RS
- GE C1-5-RS
- Linear Probes
- GE 8L-RS
- GE 9L-RS
- GE 12L-RS
- GE i12L-RS
- GE L4-12t-RS
- GE L8-18i-RS
- GE L10-22-RS
- Endocavitary Probes
- GE E8C-RS
- Specialty Probes
- GE 6Tc-RS
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: LOGIQ e
- Category: Ultrasound Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD