Covidien/Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Valleylab Force 2 electrosurgical device is a highly reliable and durable equipment that offers both cutting and coagulation capabilities through monopolar or bipolar outputs. This generator is equipped with audible and visual alarms, including the REM™ Fault Indicator, ensuring safety during operation. The standard feature of REM (Return Electrode Monitoring) further enhances the device's safety measures. The cut setting allows for an impressive 300 watts of power output. An added convenience is the inclusion of a monopolar foot switch, while a bipolar foot switch and a rolling cart are optional accessories. If you are interested in exploring other Valleylab electrosurgical units, you might want to consider the Valleylab Force FX as well.
- High Power Digital ESU
- High-performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- Operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation, and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Part Number: (OEM): VALLEYLAB FORCE 2
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 23.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 8 in (20 cm)
- Width: 13 in ( 33 cm)
- Depth: 12 in (53 cm)
- Weight: 23lbs. (10.4 kg)
- Output Waveforms:
- Cut: 510 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 510 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz Low Voltage 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25%
- Coag: duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 510 kHz sinusoid Output power changes by less than 5% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts (into a 300-ohm load).
- Output Characteristics:
- Pure Cut: 300 watts
- Blend 1: 250 watts
- Blend 2: 200 watts
- Blend 3: 150 watts
- Coag: 120 watts
- Low Voltage Coag: 99 watts
- Bipolar: 70 watts
- High Frequency Leakage:
- Less than 150 mA rms
- Input Power Requirements:
- Operating range is 85 to 135 AC volts. Current is less than 8 amperes in cut and less than 4 amperes in coag.
- Operating Parameters:
- Temperature range: 10° C (50° F) to 40° C (104° F)
- Humidity Range: 30 to 75%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 millibar
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days