GE Carescape B850 Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The CARESCAPE Monitor B850, an advanced medical device, assists healthcare providers in catering to the needs of patients with high acuity levels. Developed by clinicians for clinicians, this monitor offers complete modularity and configurability to adapt to the ever-changing clinical requirements, ensuring reliable outcomes throughout the entire patient care process. It incorporates a wide range of parameters, including innovative gas and respiratory monitoring, to provide exceptional clinical insights. Additionally, the GE EK-Pro algorithm and seamless communication with the MUSE ECG management system enable superior cardiac diagnostics, including ECG serial comparison capability. All of these features are presented in a user-friendly interface powered by the Linux operating system.
- Seamless data flow
- Customizable alarms
- Offering a comprehensive set of parameters
- Designed to leverage the networks you already use while enabling cost-effective access to technology that will support quality outcomes in the future
- Meets even the highest acuity patient needs and help ensure reliable results at every stage of patient care
- Manufacturer: GE
- Part Number: (OEM): B850
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 16.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3-Months
- CPU and Dimensions:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.1 x 40.1 x 34 cm (3.6 x 15.8 x 13.4 in)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5lbs)
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts (max)
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Heat Dissipation: 1024 BTU/hour (max)
- Processor: Intel 423 embedded
- Degree of Protection Against Harmful Ingress of Water: IPX1
- Colors: 16 million
- Type: Active matrix color TFT LCD
- Brightness: D15K: 210 cd/m2; D19KT: 180 cd/m2
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz (XGA)
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical): D15K 170°/170°; D19KT 178°/178°
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35°C (50 to 95°F)
- Storage / Transport Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude: 700 to 1060 hPa; 3011 to -382 meters
- Storage / Transport: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa; altitude 5,572 to -382 meters
- IEC 60601-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90
- UL 60601-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- CE marking according to the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days