GE ApexPro ECG Telemetry Transmitter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
GE APEXPRO ECG TELEMETRY TRANSMITTER
The ApexPro uses the GE EK-Pro clinical algorithm, which processes and analyzes four independent, simultaneous ECG leads - meeting and exceeding stringent AHA guidelines. Plus an innovative Smart Leads Fail feature significantly reduces false ECG alarms. With GE EK-Pro, ApexPro supports advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic. ApexPro has the capability to monitor two V-leads on each patient. Caregivers can be vigilant for both arrhythmias and ST segment changes through a better picture of the patients heart.
The flexible design of ApexPro allows each transmitter to monitor only the parameters each patient requires. Continuous monitoring of ECG episodic monitoring of NiBP and temperature allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patients acuity.
- Arterial fibrillation detection
- 3,5 or 6 (Dual V-Lead) wire sets
- Electronic software calipers at the central station
- 1, 24, 48 or 72 hours of full disclosure
- 4-Lead simultaneous and independent arrhythmia detection
- Manufacturer: GE
- Part Number (OEM): ApexPro
- Category: Telemetry Systems
- Technology: N/A
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Used
- Cosmetic Condition: Excellent
- Warranty: 90 Days
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days